Charming

Running and avoiding the few trees in my way, I followed Ava's scent as fast I could. I stopped unexpectedly and slowly swept my gaze from left to right. Her scent lingered around here like she was in my presence. I barely took a step forward when a loud moan ripped into the silence, I took off towards the sound and barreled through the obstacles in my way without a care.

Skittering to a stop, the sight that was before my eyes angered me. Everything slowed down when I saw Ava pinned to a large oak tree with someone between her legs. Ava grasped at the person's head with her head thrown back. My fur stood on end, I was frozen where I stood. I was too angry to do anything but also angry where I was ready to kill whoever was violating My Ava.

A howl tore out of my throat and I felt the ground pound into my paws, I didn't see red this time I just saw crystal clear. And I had my sights set on the small wolf kneeling before my Beta.

"Riley, move!" Ava pushed the woman off her and ducked behind the tree as I thundered in and growled at the pair of women. A vicious snarl erupted from me as I caught the Riley woman's shirt by the edge. I yanked her back to me and quickly pinned her to the ground.

Ava was yelling something behind me, her hands trying to pull me off. But as soon as I made eye contact with this Riley, her scent hit me and I easily lifted one paw and slashed down her torso. The surprised look turned to slight amusement.

She smelled of Mikael, his scent clung to her skin like too much cologne on a young boy. How I didn't notice it before was puzzling to me.

Her legs wrapped around me and she yanked me to the side, rolling us so she was on top somewhat. She moved to better herself on top, lifting herself up just enough so I could wiggle my hind legs under her to propel her off me. She landed on her back by the tree, a groan finally emitting from her. I started to shift back.

It was harder to shift back when I was still so angry, but I managed to shift rather fast. My bones still settling, I walked up to Riley, who was just standing up after being winded I assumed.

"What the hell are you doing fucking around my territory?" Slamming her against the soiled oak tree, I dug my nails into her shoulders drawing blood.

"Jesus fuck, Sara. I was just passing by and Ava wanted-"

Pulling her away from the trunk, I slammed her against it again. "Leave my Beta out of this, you committed a crime against me. Tell me why you're here, fucking up my territory, and I won't send you back to your pack in a box." Rolling her eyes at me, she tried to ease my hold by rubbing the length of my arms.

I punched her with my right fist as I slammed my left forearm into her open stomach. She fell to her knees in a heap as Ava finally appeared.

"Sara! Calm the fuck down!" she touched my arm just as I turned and lightly pushed her away. Glowering at her, I took a step towards her as she stepped back.

"Do not speak to me right now. I'll deal with you later." My voice held a low edge to it, one I didn't recognize myself, but the scared look she wore told me my wolf was very much present in the moment. "Go to my apartment and keep your ass fucking still." Her flickered back and forth from mine to the groaning woman on the ground. I took a step towards her again, leaving not a foot between us, and stared intently into her grey eyes. "Now, Ava."

A small whimper broke out from her trembling lips, she thrust some clothes into my stomach and took off as soon as I grabbed them. I examined the clothes, the shirt was shredded some, as were the black tights, but I had nothing else to cover me so I swiftly put them on as I watched Riley slowly bring herself up from the ground.

All the anger I had felt towards this entire situation boiled inside me, I wanted to beat the shit out of this young wolf. My wolf wanted to tear into her, she paced back and forth in my mind, hackles raised and vicious snarling vibrating slightly.