Chapter 2

After dropping off William and Connor at school, Christian and Noah at daycare, Zayn made his way to his art studio. Zayn parked his car in his spot and jumped out, he opened the back door and picked up Asher's carseat and diaper bag, closing the door and locking it.

He headed into the studio, the building is tall, made of glass and steel, with many floors (where other artists rent out from Zayn who owns the building) the two front doors were clear glass and the two handles as well. Zayn walked into the very modern style lobby, with the all glass windows, that lead to the big marble wall where it had Malik Inspirations marked in big bold letter signs in the middle, underneath it was a long white counter where Linsey, the secretary was seated typing away at the keys of her computer.

" 'Morning Linsey."Zayn waved hello to linsey as he passes.

She waved back smiling," Good morning, Mr. Malik."

Zayn chuckled," Linsey, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Zayn, Mr. Malik is my father."

" Sorry Mr. M- , I mean Zayn." Linsey blushed realizing she nearly said Mr. Malik again.

Zayn smiled and then headed around the right side of the wall, a hallway which lead to the lifts.

Zayn went to a lift and hit the up button, waiting for the lift, once it arrived, he got in and pushed the 14th floor where his office/art studio was. Once he arrived to the floor he went to his office and placed Asher's carseat down along with the diaper bag, he crouched down to the carseat and unbuckled Asher, lifting him out after and held him in his arms, Asher looked at Zayn with bright blue eyes.

Zayn cooed at his boy, but looked up when there was a knock at the door, seeing the blonde hair boy, that was his assistant, Luke Hemmings.

" Morning boss, glad to have you back, what do we start on first.... wait is that baby Asher, the one everyone is talking about." Luke squealed like a little girl, he has a very soft spot for babies...

Zayn chuckled," yes, this is him, you wanna hold him?" Luke nodded and Zayn passed him over before continuing," yeah, i'm glad to be back, and today I think i'll start on William's gift for his birthday, i'll be finishing today at 11:00, I got William and Connor tickets for the football game tonight and i need to grab something before we leave at noon to go to London."

Luke nods taking some mental notes. Zayn walked towards the door that connected his office to the studio and started to get to work, Luke placed Asher back in his car seat and took him into the other room as he slept, so they both can watch him.

Zayn worked on William's gift, feeding Asher, etc. He decided to look at the time, 11:00, right on time. He got up and off his knees and went to the sink that was in the room and washed his hands," Okay, we are done for today Luke, thanks for the help, you can do the paper work till 1:00 and then your done for the day."

" Thanks Zayn, i'll finish cleaning up then start on the paper work, you go get yourself ready to go to the game." Luke said picking up the empty spray cans that were lying around.

Zayn smiled and went to grab Asher's car seat and bag, waving bye to Luke, he headed to the lift, he went down and out of the building. He went to his car and put Asher's car seat in the base and put the diaper bag on the floor.

Zayn got in the front and started to drive to mall, to get the supplies he needed and few surprises for the kids for the trip.

-----