Chapter 35

Zayn was making breakfast in the kitchen for everyone when he hears feet pounding their way down the steps," boys walk down the stairs lightly please!"

Nit long later the twin boys walk in with a smile," hi dad."

" hi my two sweet boys, how did you sleep?"

Chris shrugged," ok."

"Same here, it was a little cold last night." Noah says and chris agreed.

" please next time tell me or baba we will put the heat on in your room ok?"

Noah nods and they sat at the table. Zayn looks up the stairs and sees a sleepy Connor walking down the stairs," Morning sleepy head."

Connor looked at his dad and groaned," dad.. it's too early."

Zayn sighed," con it's 10:00 .. i don't know how your going to do it when your a teenager.."

Connor shrugged," i won't be that bad.."

Zayn just thought.. you say that now.. i know how you'll be in a few years.

Connor got up and sat in the high stool across from Zayn at the breakfast bar, he looked at his phone.

The boys were a handful but not as bad as the triplets.. those girls never stopped.. but the thing is this morning they were completely quiet which worries Zayn..

Zayn yells upstairs, "babe? You out of the shower?"

" yeah, what do you need?" He hears his wonderful husband reply

" please check on the girls.. they have been quiet way to long."

" got it!" He hears him say as he hears the bathroom door open.

Zayn turned around and saw a sad faced Connor," con con What wrong?"

"Dad when do i start school again?  I been out so long from being in the orphanage and such." Connor asked in deep curiosity..

"Oh my god.. i thought it was going to be worst.. i was planning on signing you up on Monday.. it's about time.. you miss your old friends and the school don't you?"

Connor nods," in a weird way i miss school a lot.. i never thought i would miss school."

" yeah i'll get you and your brothers enrolled in school and your sisters in pre-school.. it's about time we get into a normal routine.. i been keeping you home and safe for too long." Zayn says as he made mental notes in his head.

Connor got up and hugged his dad," it was good to be with you daddy. I missed you all those years.."

Zayn kissed his head," i missed you too.. now let's get everyone and eat then maybe go school supplies shopping."

Connor nods as he lets go to go upstairs to get fully ready..

God Zayn thought his son is growing up so fast..