Epilogue

(A/N: this is the end guys sorry.. some stories have to end sometime. :) you guys are the best i'm so thankful for all the reads on the Book, might be a second books coming ;) )

-5 years later.-

-Zayn's prov.-

i was in the kitchen cooking some food, i looked around and saw some pics of the kids while they were growing up, good time passed fast.

i hear the door open, Connor yelled," dad were home."

i smiled and Connor walks in, he's 15 years old already," how was your day?"

he came and kissed my check said," good, Christian got in trouble again."

i groaned," again?"

Connor nodded, i sighed," i tell you your brother is just like your father when he was your age."

Conn laughed, i hear shuffling, i knew it was chris," Christian get your butt over hear now!"

i see Chris walk in head low," yes daddy ."

i looked at him," don't yes daddy me, what did you do this time?"

Chris said," i... covered the science teacher in glue and feathers."

i grabbed his shoulders," really?"

he nodded," yes."

i sighed,"your grounded, give me your phone now."

he looked up," seriously?"

i looked at him," yes seriously, your lucky i didn't do that bad, wait till your father gets at you."

he gulped but passed me his phone," now go to your room."

he nodded and walked up the stairs, i looked at Connor ," do you got someone to go check on?"

Connor eyes lit up, Connor has a 6 month old son Landen, it was because some girl left him on our door steps claiming it's Connor so we took the little one in.

he smiled and ran upstairs to his room where Landen was in his crib. i finished cooking then walked to the living room and waited for the rest to come home.

i watched some tv and then hear the door open, i hear  yell," dad , ash  and i are home."

i smiled and yelled," in the living room."

i see a 11 year old Noah walk into the living room with a 9 year old Asher following , Noah came and hugged me, i grabbed Asher who was in a another world.

He jumped and smiled," hey dad."

i smiled," hey sweety how was your day?"

He  smile," good but i got home work, so bye."

He ran of i laughed , he's a little of a nerd like i was. i looked at Noah ," how was your day bud?"

he smiled," great, i had fun with ashton and luke."

i smiled," that's great, where your dad?"

he said," outside, helping Jai,ana and adley get out of the car."

i nodded," do you got any work to do?"

he nodded, i said," well go on then go get to work."

he chuckled and went up the stairs, the door opens and i see my three  6 year olds as they run to me," daddy."

i bend down and they run into my arms, Jaiden said," daddy i had a good day, we made something for christmas."

i smiled," really? that's cool baby."

i placed them on the ground and they ran off to play. Liam walks in and i smile. he walks over and wraps a arm around me," hey babe."

i said," hey hun."

he kissed my lips," how was your day?"

i said," good, but.. christian got in trouble again."

Liam growled," again?"

i laughed lightly," yes just like his father was."

Liam said," hey! i wasn't that bad."

i laughed," yes, yes you were."

he groaned," what ever."

i smiled, kissed his check," supper's ready,KIDS SUPPPER."

he went and sat down, everyone ran downstairs, well Connor had Landen in his arm.

we all sat down and ate.

i love my family and nothing will changed that