Chapter 27

~a week later~

Today was the day, it was the day of the court day....

Zayn was freaking out inside, he was worried that they would take his kids away from him...

Zayn was looking in the mirror, fighting with his stupid tie, he could not get it fixed to sit right.

He grunts in frustration and then he feels some one fixing his tie and he saw that it was Liam who was fixing it.

He smiled,"Thank you, my husband."

Liam smile,"No problem, my husband."

Yes, you heard it right, husband! They decided to get married early, a small gathering last week, Zayn couldn't wait any longer he needed Liam to be his husband, to help him go through this. He loved him to much!

Zayn smiled and peeked Liam's lips and then he headed down to see Niall and Harry were fixing the boys clothes, they were coming to help look after them in the court....

Zayn smiled at them and they smiled back, they were all hoping that they would still all be a family, they don't see why not.

They all got to the court and they went in and they saw Louis standing there waiting for it to start.

Not long after the case was started.

"All rise for the honorable judge, Abbey."

They all stood up and then they took turns talking about who would be the better parent to take care of the kids ( i'm not writing the hole court session, i'm not sure how a court case goes, so... )

Judge Abbey looked between the two of them. Zayn was a nervous wreck and he needed to know...

"The court grants custody of Connor James Malik, Christian Maddox Malik, Noah Chase Malik and Asher Javen Malik to.. Louis William Tomlinson."

Louis had a smirk on his face.

That right there Zayn broke down crying, Liam quickly held him and they fell to the floor holding each other as Zayn cried himself to sleep....

---