Chapter 9

Zayn woke up the next morning smiling, he remembered the night before, he was happy, he had a great date with Liam, but today they had to head back to Bradford.

Zayn got out of his bed and went to his suitcase to grab his outfit for the day. He grabbed a pair of grey sweat pants, a black muscle t-shirt, a pair of black converse and a grey beanie. He took the clothes into the bathroom, putting them on the counter and locking the door.

He stripped his boxers and jumped into the shower, he cleaned himself then got out, drying himself and brushing his teeth then getting dressed.

Once he was done, he went out and walked out of the room to go to Harry's hotel room, he knocked on the door. not long after Harry opened the door,"yes?"

" I need you to get yourself ready and the twins too, we are going to be going back to Bradford today." Zayn said pushing him in his room more," so get ready."

Harry rubbed his eyes, yawning," fine Mr. Bossy pants.'

Zayn chuckled and then headed towards back to his own room. He gets the kids up and ready. Once they were all ready, they got them in the cars (Zayn decided to let the twins ride home with Harry since their car seats were in there.)

Everyone got in and started to drive home to Bradford. Zayn not knowing that his phone was going off like crazy, ( it was on vibrate in the travel bag on the front seat) him not knowing he was missing many calls from Liam.....

A/N:

Sorry guys that this was short.

This is just kinda a filler chapter, because something will happen next chapter.....

till next chapter :)

-R