Chapter 11

Zayn looks up at Liam, who was sitting across from him, as he watched Zayn finish another pack of paper work.

Zayn groaned and put his hand through his hair, this was very stressful...

Liam grabbed Zayn's hand,"Why don't you stop? We can go out for lunch?"

Zayn smiles at Liam,"That sounds great.... But my kid finishes school at lunch "

"We can go get him, he can come with, i'm sure he will love it.."

Oh God!! What will Zayn do?? He doesn't just have William, but he also has Connor, who is done as well, I guess the truth will have to come that he has 5 kids not one kid.

Liam gets up and puts his hand out for Zayn to grab, Zayn got up and grabbed his hand and they walk out his office and hand in hand and went down towards the car.

They got into Zayn's car, without being spotted thankfully and they headed towards the school.

Zayn parked the car and looked at Liam,"Do you wanna come in or stay here?"

"I think I better stay here, I really don't feel like getting bombarded by kids for pictures at the moment."

Zayn chuckled," Right, good idea, be back in a few."

Liam leans over and peeks Zayn's lips.

Zayn smiles and jumped out, how will this go?

How will william react to his dad being with his favourite player?

__________________

Hey guys!!

I snuck onto wattpad today since i'm home (mom is at work)

thought I would update :)