Chapter 21

Liam pulled into the parking lot of the hospital, he put on a beanie and a pair of sunglasses; hoping not to get noticed by fans, and got out and helped Zayn out while grabbing Asher's carrier as well.

Zayn smiled at his fiancé and grabbed his hand as they walked in, Zayn was nervous he didn't know what to think.

They got into the hospital and went to the front desk, the lady said,"Hello, how may I help you?"

"We have a appointment for Asher Malik and one for Zayn Malik." Liam says smiling at the lady.

The lady smiled,"Alright, go up to the 3 floor for paediatrics and forth floor for ultrasound technicians."

Zayn nods,"Thank you very much."

The lady nods and goes back to her work, Zayn and Liam head up to the third floor and goes to see Dr. Travis, he looked after each of Zayn's kids since William was born. Zayn looks at the time they were sitting in the waiting room longer then he thought, the appointment got pushed back...," Liam, can you go to the appointment alone? My appointment is in 5 minutes, since we are delayed for Asher's appointment."

Liam looks at Zayn,"Of course babe, i'll be up as soon as the appointment is done."

Zayn kissed Liam and then went up the lift to the floor above and he went towards the counter and gave his name and they told him that they were ready so he went down to the room straightaway.

Zayn gets up on the bed and waited for the doctor. Not long after a lady walked,"Hello, Mr. Malik, i'm Doctor Ally, how can I help you today."

"I've been feeling symptoms I had with my children when I was pregnant... I want to see if I was really pregnant or not." Zayn said a bit worried, what will he do if he was pregnant? How will the wedding go? Will they have to delay everything?

Dr. Ally nods,"Okay. so lay back and i'll check, may I ask how many kids do you have?"

Zayn lays back to let her examine,"I have 5 kids now, one set of twins in that."

"Wow, five, congrats." Dr. Ally say laying the stick on Zayn's stomach,"Now, let's see if your going to add to that bunch."

Zayn smiles and nods as he looked at the screen.

" Zayn, you're definitely pregnant." Dr. Ally said smiling," but you might get more then you think.

Zayn looked at her confused.

" Congrats Zayn your having Triplets!!!"

Zayn was shocked, it couldn't be!

He looks at the screen, and sure enough there was three blobs on there.

What was he going to tell Liam?

______________________________

A/N: Hey Guys!

So Zayn's Pregnant!!

Bud not with one but three!!

What do you guys think how Liam will react?

~Ray