Chapter 3

Once Zayn was done getting the supplies that he needed, he headed home and packed the boys and himself small overnight bags. He also packed bags for the twins and Asher, who were staying at Harry's. Zayn lastly grabbed sweat pants and t-shirts for Connor and William to change into before they were on the road, he wanted them out of their school clothes for the trip, not to get ruined.

Zayn got on the road and went to the daycare and signed out the twins, they got back into the car and drove to the primary school. Zayn parked the car and got out, he went to the boot of the car and grabbed the clothes before oping the back door and helped Christian out who stood by him, he asked to carry Connor's clothes, which Zayn gave to him as he grabbed Noah and put him on his hip and grabbed Asher's seat.

Zayn had a hand full with the 3 kids, Noah perched on his hip, same hand holding William's clothes, the other had Asher's car seat. Luckily, Christian was smart enough to hold onto his daddy's pant leg as they walked in. The school was pretty hectic, kids running in the hallways, crowding the hallways, at lockers or cubbies.

Zayn headed toward the year one class room, they got to the very colourful door, Zayn looked down at Christian," hey bud, wanna knock for me?"

The toddler smiles big and nod," wes, i big bow."

Zayn smiled at him, Christian lifts his hand and hits the door. A few moments later, the door opened and Ms. Wolf, Connor's teacher opened the door, "What can I help you with?"

"I'm here to get Connor Malik, i'm signing him out for the rest of the day."

Ms. Wolf smiles, " Of course Mr. Malik, I'll get Connor. Connor grab your bag! Your dad is here to get you."

Not a minute later Connor comes running over with his bag, "I'm ready dad, let's go!!"

Zayn chuckled at his excitement, "I can see that! But we need to get William first."

Connor sighs and follows his dad, waving at his teacher as they walked down the hall. Zayn got to the year three class and got Noah to knock on the door, Noah was a little worried at first, he's a very shy lad, but eventually did it.

The Door opened to Mr. Likely at the door, William's teacher, Zayn said exactly what he told Ms. Wolf, then William comes walking out with a smile on his face, he was so ready for that night.

Once Mr. Likely closed the door, Zayn looked at William and Connor " ok, you two go into the bathroom and change into these clothes, we have a long trip ahead of us."

Zayn looks at the two oldest and motioned them to walk out of the school, by now Cristian was in William's arms, he wanted to be carried, so William offered. Zayn got all the kids settled into the car and made the drive to Harry's house. Zayn parked his car behind Harry's and went to the trunk and grabbed the bags for the Twins, at the last minute Zayn decided he could not separate himself from Asher yet, he's still too young to be away from Zayn for a night and a bit, so he's going to london too.

Zayn got the twins out of their car seats too, Harry said that he would be taking them out for supper, so he needed the car seats. Zayn looked at the two older kids, "If you want, you can come a row ahead, so you won't be so far back since the twins car seats won't be in there."

Connor and William nodded, Zayn quickly moved Connor's booster seat to the seat ahead and looked at them, "i'll be back in a few minutes, i'm just bringing the twins in."

" Daddy i thought Asher was staying here too?" a confused Connor said.

"I know, but babe, he's still a small baby, he can't stay away from daddy for that long, in a few months he can, but he needs me, like really needs me now." Zayn said, picking up the car seats off the ground, that was by the car, the toddlers were sitting on their butts beside Zayn.

Connor nods, now understanding why. Zayn closed the door with his elbow and told the twins to waddle towards the door, which they did, Zayn rang the door bell with his elbow and then a minute later Harry Styles was standing at the door.

"Hey man, hey kids, come on in!" Harry says smiling, moving aside, leaving the three Maliks in and closed the door after.

"Hey man, thank you for doing this, your a life saver, here's the car seats and their bags." Zayn says, putting the car seats down, also the bags by them.

"No problem, we are going to have so much fun! Where are Connor and William? And I thought Asher was staying too."

" Connor and William are in the car waiting for me and Asher is coming with me, I just realized, he can't be that far from me at his age, he's coming with me."

"I figured that would happen, anyway we will have fun, tell them I say hi and i'll get them to bed by 7:00." Harry said picking the twins up, "Now you two give your daddy a kiss and a hug."

The twins reach over and made perky lips, Zayn quickly gave them their kisses and then gave them a hug, "Be good for uncle Harry, i'll be back tomorrow."

Zayn walked out the door and went to the car, getting in, buckling up, he turns around to William and Connor, "Are you guys ready?"

" Yes!" They yelled in union.

Zayn chuckled and backed out of the driveway, the three of them waved bye to Harry and the twins who were out front and then started to drive away and was on their way to London.

----