Chapter 33

**a long awaited chapter.. sorry!!**

Zayn woke up and he felt weird.. his head hurt like a bitch.. it felt like someone knocked him out.. he sat up in his bed and swung his legs off the edge of the bed as he groaned at the pain.. he put his head in his hands.. hoping the pain to subside..

as soon as he felt it was bearable he got up and went to the bathroom, he looked at the mirror and saw he had his old quiff as a style and no stubble of a beard on his face.. he didn't look like that since was 18.. weird.. his kids must had pulled a prank on him and shaved him with the help of Liam and forgot.. he thinks... his three oldest did this before.. Zayn was a heavy sleeper.. 

he was not happy.. but he would live with it..  he washed his face and he walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen and stopped in his tracks..

" what  the hell are you doing here?!" Zayn yells at the man he never wanted to see again, Louis Tomlinson..

Louis raised a eyebrow," babe, what's wrong?"

" babe? what's wrong? get out of my household your asshole." Zayn says with anger, how the hell did he get into the house..

where are the kids.. Liam..

" baby, sit down? does your head still hurt? you fell pretty hard yesterday.." Louis says putting his arm out to touch Zayn..

Zayn moved his arm and said," where's the boys?"

" he's still asleep,upstairs." Louis says with worry," Zayn your scaring me."

 Zayn just pushed past the man and headed upstairs to a bedroom and opened in and was shocked.. it was a baby room.. all the stuff he had for William when he was just born..

zayn's eyes widen and ran to the cot and was in shock he fell to the ground crying.. 

in the crib was William.. at a month old.. 

what the hell was happening?

was this a dream?

was he had with Liam a dream?

was this a second chance with William?

Zayn could not comprehend what was happening..

_______________________________________

hey guys!!

how are you??

so sorry for the long wait.. i had a major writers block..

so do you think this is a dream? 

or was everything he had with liam a dream?

or 

is this spiritual gift to  have a second chance with William?

please let me know what you think

if your still here and never stopped reading comment #LiveLife

Thanks

~Ray