Chapter 31

Zayn made sure to get the caretaker at the mall that had the other kids of the orphanage A explained kinda what was going on and she completely understood and let Zayn and Liam head to the orphanage with the hole family in one car.

They headed to the orphanage and they went to the head mistress and explain what the situation was and how the boys ended into the foster care system and they had understood luckily and everything had to check out..

They were letting the kids go home if they get checked up on every 2 weeks for a while.

Of course Zayn and Liam agreed and they had the hole Malik-Payne family in the car on the way home.

"Daddy i can't wait till we are home." Christian says with excitement.

" i can't wait to get you home too baby, we actually got a new house, bigger so you can have your own rooms or share." Zayn says smiling turning to the back seats," oh and you can decorate them like you want."

The 3 out of 4 boys cheered, of course Zayn will be doing Asher's cause he's only 4.

Liam pulled up to their house and there were gasps going though the car.

The boys jumped out before Zayn nor Liam could tell them anything else. Liam chuckles before getting out and helping the triplets out of the car while Zayn grabbed Asher who is like glue to him.

Zayn adjusted Asher on his hip before heading into his house where he hears people running," BOYS NO RUNNING IN THE HOUSE!!! WALK PLEASE."

Then it went way more quiet, Zayn sighed as he headed up the stairs to the bedrooms and saw that Connor was walking out of a room," i want this one."

" we want this one!" Chris and Noah walked out of another.

" so you wanna share?" Zayn says looking at the twins.

" yup."

" ok, in a few days will go get paints, bedsheets, clothes and lots more for you guys." Zayn says leaning on a doorframe," umm.. we were supposed to go with baba to a soccer practice with triplets before we found you... but if you're not up to it, we can stay home and he can go by himself."

" dad are you kidding me, i miss going to the stadium i want to go with you."

" we want yo go too, want to see uncle Ni!" The twins say jumping up and down.

Zayn chuckles," a family day out it is, i'm glad your home my baby boys."