Intro

I was sitting next to a tree on a beautiful morning. It was a lone tree on a hill that looked over the entire city. The sun was rising, and I could feel wonderful cool breezes. I closed my eyes.

"Hi, (Y/N)!" A familiar face stood next to me. I opened my eyes and saw Ben, wearing all white, smiling at me. It was then, that I knew I was dreaming.

It made sense that I dreamed of them in that spot. It was where they were buried, finally laid to rest. I fell asleep there often, but never dreamed of them.

Though I knew it wasn't real, I still scrambled to my feet so I could feel their embrace. It had been 6 years since I saw them, or heard their voices.

"Everyone is here..I'm so happy." I felt my eyes grow teary, I was so happy to see them. Happy, and relieved. After 6 years, it felt like they could have forgotten me.

"Of course we are." Sai smiled gently. With the rising sun, the light gleamed through his hair and his sapphire eyes seemed to glow. "Do you remember our promise (Y/N)? We never left you." He kissed my hand.

"Again with this..." Ben crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "You can atleast wait till you're alone for that."

"Never mind him, (Y/N) we are happy to see you." Felix said, laughing a little. "We wanted to tell you how happy we are with what you are doing with that restaurant."

"Actually, it was Uncle's idea to buy it, I can't take credit for that..." I smiled.

"But you did save it, and keep our animatronics working. You know, they do mean alot to us." Clara explained. "We know we haven't seen each other since that day. But we really need to share something with you."

"(Y/N), we feel something strange." Gordon stated.

"Strange? What do you mean?" I asked. What could have been strange after they had been put to rest?

Sai put his arms around me. It was a warmth I had missed. He leaned down and whispered, "Something isn't quite... satisfying." Which gave me chills down my spine.

"Be careful, (Y/N), that's all we ask." Felix ruffled the hair on my head a little, which made me giggle. Oh how I missed them.