chapter 13

It had been a few months since everyone moved in. It was just as awesome as I thought it would be, and everyday was a little more interesting. Especially because Sai didn't want to be called Sai anymore. He wanted to be called Freddy. Symbolically, it represented his new life. Sai was killed, long ago. But Freddy was brought back. He wasn't the only one though.. Ben wanted to be called Bonnie, and Clara wanted to be called Chica too.

Uncle and I gave them all jobs at the pizzeria, so they could be close to their animatronic counterparts. I felt like they belonged there. It was beautiful in a way.

We still had no leads on Springtrap. But this time, we all knew he was out there. So we could all be aware, together.

I began teaching everyone judo so that we all had something under our belt in case we were individually confronted by Springtrap. Except Clara. She was already kind of a badass, recalling when I set her free and she got me away from danger.

Freddy and I were working as night guards when Uncle came into the building, wielding ice cream.

"Hey uncle", I smiled. I was leaning on Freddy's shoulder, and uncle was kinda glaring at me. "Whatcha got there?"

"Ice cream. Your favorite kind!" He smiled. "Come with me I want to show you something. Freddy, you too."

"Okay." Freddy replied, putting down the tablet to the cameras.

Uncle led us to the kitchen, where Chica was making pizza. We didn't even know she was there.

He rolled out a kind of blue print.

"Uncle...what did you do this time...?" I hooked arms with him as he handed me my ice cream.

"I kinda...bought a bigger place for us to live." He laughed. "And it is kinda....a dojo."

I would miss our house though. It has always been our house, ever since I moved in with Uncle those years ago.
********

When we told everyone of the news, they were happy too. But they also had memories in our current home.

"I will miss it too..." uncle began, as we were all packing up the entire house. "But our family is bigger now, and this small house won't cut it."

"So then, why a dojo?" I laughed.

"Because you're going to run it." He laughed and took a bite of ice cream, whereas I nearly choked on mine.

"Excuse me?" I managed to gasp when I finally swallowed my ice cream.

"Well, I figured since we have all this help here at the pizzeria, we can start something new." Uncle explained. "I think it's something you'd be good at."

I guess it was a compliment that I was good at what I do. And since I learned more than judo, I could teach different classes. Once I started thinking about it though, I couldn't stop.

"Then what about...." I didn't finish but uncle knew what I was going to say.

"The pizzeria will be fine, you are still co owner. But I feel like...since we don't know where Springtrap is, we need to keep your skills sharp, especially."

"But physical strength doesn't work against him." Freddy reminded him.

"Keeping in shape, and working on agility will help. Besides, he doesn't know where we will be living so that will buy us some time to be ready for him."

"Hm..." I pondered, before getting distracted by someone on the screen.
"...Marty?" I said softly, which turned their attention to the screens.

Marty was walking slowly through the dark and quiet halls looking for something. We watched him on the tablet, switching cameras to keep an eye on him. First, he stopped in the room where my friends were murdered, and I was, nearly. He entered the room, and looked around.

We didn't use that room for anything other than storage, but even then, it wasn't often. We liked to keep that room clean in respect to them.

Marty stood in there for a few moments and tears fell from his eyes. I was beginning to see why he haunted the marionette.

A few minutes later, he left the room and wandered the hall again. This time, he stopped in front of a double door, which he tried to open, but they were locked.

"Uncle, do we have the keys to that door?" I asked.

"I don't.. that's one door we haven't explored since we've been here. We haven't had the time to look in there, and I guess after a while we kinda lost interest." Uncle responded.

So why did Marty go to that door specifically? He knew where he was going, and he knew exactly where the door was. Something seemed....strange. The whole thing gave me the shivers.