Chapter 4: Night One

Midnight. My first shift at the unofficially named Fazzbear's Fright had begun. My guns were locked and loaded, and my blades were ready to cut that golden pest down!

"Where are you? Show yourself you fucking piece of garbage." I muttered. Ben backed up a little.

"Woah. (Y/N)." Was all he could say. I knew it was out of the ordinary for me to use such language, but I didn't care. I was pissed.

I flipped through the cameras and rebooted the system who knows how many times. I didn't see him at all. Ben said he was there. So where the hell was he?

I began to feel a little light headed half way through my shift. The ventilation once again needed rebooting, but as Ben held the button to do so, I swore I saw someone outside the window in front of the desk. He was walking and hobbling along from one side to the other, a familiar microphone in his hand.

"Freddy!!" I quickly jumped to my feet and ran out of the office to greet him. I thought it may have been Sai. But again I was mistaken. When I looked on the other side of the glass there was nothing. No evidence that someone was there to begin with.

"Are you okay (Y/N)...?" He seemed almost afraid to talk to me, knowing that I had just hallucinated. I didn't know what to say. I missed Sai so badly. "I see him."

Ben's words suddenly snapped me out of my despair.

"Show me." I walked over to Ben who was sitting and looking through the cameras." The room near camera 6.."

Without hesitation I grabbed a gun and gave one to Ben. We weren't going to separate, so I needed him to cover me though he probably didn't know how.

"Every room we walk in, I will check the right and you, the left. I need you to cover my blindspots. We are going to move quickly and catch this evil fucker!"

I thought I heard Ben laugh at me for cursing like I had. He did very well for not really knowing what he was doing.

We arrived swiftly near camera 6. The yellow bunny was no where to be seen. I looked in one direction, and Ben looked in the other; nothing.

"He was here! Where the hell is he?!" Ben yelled, and got angy. He threw the gun and it went off, shooting in a direction that hit some metal.

"BEN! WHAT THE HELL!!!" I yelled, and wanted to scold him for not being careful with a piece of equipment that could potentially kill us. I went to pick it up though, and it was gone. "Um...Ben? You did throw it over here, right?"

I slowly looked up, and found a pair of bright, silver eyes staring at me. He was holding the gun that Ben decided to throw. I shot at him a few times, and he jumped from the ceiling to land in front of me. I backed up as he took slow steps toward me. I kept shooting at him, but nothing was hurting him. I shot until I ran out of ammo.

"Aw. That's it? It was starting to tickle!" He chuckled evilly. "My turn." He pointed the gun at me and began shooting, but I had more skill than to sit there and get shot.

I led him out of the room, as he seemed to forget about Ben. I was trying to lead him away from Ben completely. Oh how I wished Ben took my offer to wait in my room. Instead of hiding to hunt the decaying bunny down, I instead had to keep watch on him to make sure he didn't hurt Ben.

I hid behind a corner and readied my sword to strike. I heard his heavy metal steps coming towards me, closer and closer, then I didn't hear him at all.

"(Y/N)!!" I heard Ben yell.

"God dammit..." I sighed and ran back to room 6 where Ben was cornered. "HEY YOU!" I pointed at him. "Listen you walking mess of shit! I am the one who is going to take you on. Come at me!" I was once again in my judo stance. He looked at me, then charged at me. I grabbed his arm, and wrestled him to the floor. He wouldn't give up without a fight though, and ended up throwing me off of him with such force that I hit the wall.

I stood up and popped my knuckles. "That all you got Vinny boy?" I had a glare in my eyes. I saw it no different from the competitions in Judo.

Ben was staring at me with wide eyes as I challenged who we knew was Vincent.

"Do you think I came back for those worthless children?" He asked me. Though he was stuck in the golden bunny for eternity, it was like the grin showed through.

He came for me. He returned so that he could finish his job of murdering all 6. That is what Uncle meant. He would keep returning as long as I am alive. I couldn't kill him.

I was a lot of things: A martial artist, a gunner, a swordswoman, a cook, an entrepreneur, a badass.. but I was not an exorcist. I would have to deal with this for the rest of my life.

"Bring it. As long as you are here, I will be here to kick your ass!"

Then the 6 am bell rings. Vincent disappeared instantaneously. I fell to my knees and sighed heavily. How could he just disappear? Was he not real to begin with? Was going mad?

"Are you alright, (Y/N)?" Ben crouched down to make eye contact with me.

"I'm fine I just... I wish I could see Sai."

We began traveling back to the office. On the way, I saw a pink cupcake with a little face and a candle. I picked it up to examine it.

"Hey. That looks like..." Ben trailed off. I knew what it looked like. The cupcake that Chica had. I brought it back to the office and set it on the desk.

Ben began looking through the cameras to find Vincent. He was nowhere to be found, even after a few hours. Was this like the night guard position I had worked and the animatronic could only move from midnight to 6am? But then why did he disappear?

Turns out, Ben found a few more cupcakes around the museum. We gathered them. Did Uncle put them there?

Ben and I left the museum until my next shift there. We definitely had to prepare for our next encounter with Vincent, and try to come up with and plan to find the others.