Chapter 9: Just Two More

I was very weak when Felix appeared beside me. I didn't even have the energy to say hello.

So much energy had been drained from my body. It began when I saw the visions Marty had given me. From there, I grew weaker and weaker. Felix carried me, as I could barely walk.

Before we knew it, the shift was over, and the 6 am bells chimed throughout the establishment. I felt relieved that I had found Felix, but I also felt unaccomplished. I didn't want to leave but I couldn't do anything until the next night.

"Don't worry, (Y/N). You did so well finding Felix." Clara encouraged me. "It's better than not finding anyone at all."

Uncle joined us in the control room before we left. He had a huge grin on his face.

"I am DEFINITELY coming back to kick his ass tomorrow. That was way too fun."  He laughed, and looked at me. "Did you find what you were looking for, sweetheart?"

"Well, I found one I was looking for..." I gestured to Felix. "And I found one I wasn't looking for." I gestured to Marty. "Marty, this is my uncle."

"I have heard a lot about you from the others." Marty explained, shyly. Everyone took a liking to Uncle. I was happy because it made it seem like we were a big family.

Felix carried me out to my car, Uncle was going to drive, as I was clearly not up for it.

"It's good to see you Felix" Uncle called to Felix, who was sitting in the seat behind him.

"Likewise, Mr.(L/N)!" Felix replied enthusiastically. "Now, there are just two more."

"I need to find Sai..." I softly muttered.  "I won't rest until he is here.."

"You've done enough for today." Clara brushed some hair behind my ear as I rested my head on her lap.

"We'll find them. They will be in the same place tomorrow." Marty explained. "Let's find them, and get out so we can be rid of Springtrap once and for all!"

At the moment, I almost didn't care about Springtrap. I could just feel my mind escaping into a peaceful slumber.

"Back again huh?" I heard Sai's voice. I was in a field of flowers wearing some jammies and he was just sitting next to me, stroking my hair.

"I'm so happy to see you again..." I sighed. I didn't have the energy to get up, not even in my dream.

"What's the matter?"

"I have no energy after I found Felix. I'm sorry..."

"That's to be expected." He smiled and  lay next to me, then put his arm around my waist. "You're doing great. We'll be together in no time."

"I hope so...but I'll take what I can get right now. I may not wake up for a while. I'm so tired...."

"Rest, (Y/N), I'll be right here."
___________

Though my body needed it, I later regretted sleeping so much. Sai was cuddling me and I slept through it! I scolded myself mentally as I woke up.

"There she is..." My uncle was the first face I saw when I woke up. He was holding a damp cloth agaist my forehead. "Feel any better?"

"Much." I sat up on my bed. Clara, Marty, Ben and Felix were there too.

"I think it's time to get a bigger house or remodel." Uncle laughed. "We can't all stay in your room all the time."

"Sleepover in the living room!!!" Clara yelled and grabbed my pillows and blankets before bolting out the room.

"It will be just like old times." Ben laughed. I smiled, but I saw Marty just sitting there, not engaging in our conversation. It was easy to tell that he was feeling left out.

"Yes, except we can make a new memory, with a new friend" I smiled. Marty did too. Part of me really liked seeing him smile. I mean I saw the mask of the marionette, and it had two tear stripes forever on its face. So when Marty smiled, I felt like I had accomplished something.

"I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble, (Y/N)." Felix felt the need to apologize. "But I'm thankful that I'm here. I'll take care of you until you're better to return he favor."

"Felix, you don't have to--" I began but before I knew it, he had picked me up to bring me downstairs where we all met in the living room.

"Wherever you need to go, tell me, and I will take you there." Felix set me down gently on the couch and sat next to me. I smiled.

I was with nearly all of my friends. And I was so close to finding Sai. Regardless of how setting one of them free might make me feel, I mentally made a vow to get them both the next night.