1

Ashley

"Maya!" I yelled from the inside of the moving truck. I tried to pull out the biggest box we had, the one that held my instruments and at-home studio equipment.

Delicate footsteps echoed as they came close to the almost empty truck, letting me know that she came. I turned around and saw her climbing into the truck in only a crop top and underwear. Her plump lips were wrapped around a sweet lollipop, her tongue flicking over it innocently.

"Jesus Christ, I told you to come in here to help me, not to get me wet," I whined, throwing up my arms in defeat.

She giggled and placed herself on her toes to give me a quick kiss on the cheek, the lollipop remaining on the side of her mouth.

Together, we pulled and pushed the heavy box into our brand new house and locked the door, breathing in relief as we saw that all our things were unloaded.

Maya ran freely around in the living room, twirling and jumping out of happiness. I stood back from behind the kitchen countertop, leaning on it and watching her in pure admiration. My mind replayed the memories of Maya dancing for me in the hotel room, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin.

"Come, babe!" She exclaimed, waving me over. She plopped herself onto the wooden floor and crossed her legs, smirking and waiting for me to join her.

We sat facing the backyard, staring at the lush plants and clear water as the wind rustled leaves and twigs around in the warm air. She leaned her head on my shoulder, grabbing my hand at the same time and locking our fingers together.

"This is so nice," She said quietly, clearly savoring the silence and our new surroundings. Although nothing was unpacked, we could tell how inviting and beautiful the house would look as soon as we rearranged our things. Maya looked around the room, her eyes moving slowly and examining each corner. Her eyes landed on me and she smiled, bit her lip, and blushed.

We stared at each other for a few minutes, both of us too overwhelmed with happiness to say anything. She traced shapes onto my hand with her fingertips, causing me to shudder. I stared straight at her lips, their color changing to a light purple because of her candy.

I smirked and leaned in to kiss her lips, tasting the sweetness and moaning in delight. She pulled away, laughing, and popped the lollipop back into her mouth.

I watched her carefully as she positioned her lips over the top of it, purposefully sucking long and hard while staring me straight in the eyes. Gulping, I moved my eyes back to the door leading outside, staring at the yard once more.

She began to laugh, her cheeks raising up and her white teeth displaying themselves to me.

"You really want to mess me up today," I laughed, looking back at her.

"I can if you want me to," She winked, sticking her purple tongue out. I gasped and slapped her arm playfully, causing the both of us to laugh.

"I'd never say no to that, but let's go outside instead. We don't have this nice yard for nothing," I smiled happily, getting up quickly and leaning my hand out to help her rise.

We walked happily, hand in hand in the backyard, staring at the different plants that were growing closely beside each other. Our bare feet touched the cool, wet lawn, causing Maya to let out a sigh of relief.

We stood there, staring out into the sunset. The sky was painted with shades of pink and purple, the clouds floating messily in between the colors.

"What a view," She said, her voice giving off a sense of pure amazement.

"I know, right? You're beautiful," I said cheekily, causing her cheeks to heat up.

"Thank you for this," She whispered, turning to face me and connecting both of our hands. She looked up at me through her thick eyelashes, her eyes glowing with contempt.

"For what, exactly?"

"Everything you've done. From being my friend in the hotel room, becoming my lover in a matter of time, for loving me always, for dedicating your music to me. Just the simple things. They mean a lot and I want you to know that I'm thankful for every single one of them. I love you," She said, smiling sweetly.

"You already know that I'd do anything for you. It's really no big deal," I said, looking down at her lovingly.

"Is this the part where we kiss under the sunset like they do in those romance movies?" She laughed, biting her lip.

"I think so," I smirked, leaning straight for her lips.

A/N:

hi my beautiful readers! so here's the first chapter of "home." It's pretty short and cheesy, I know, but I did that on purpose.

the next chapter will definitely be longer and quite thrilling, so I'm looking forward to posting that for you guys. thanks again for reading and showing support <3

much love!