Epilogue

Ashley

Four years later

"I love you," I mumbled repeatedly against Maya's skin, kissing her collarbones.

She giggled and moved her hands onto my hips, running her fingertips sultrily across my pale flesh.

"And I love you," She said matter-of-factly, smirking as she watched me begin to straddle her. Her hands roamed freely up my body, feeling me through my lace bra.

I shut my eyes and threw my head back, my hips instinctively moving in circles around her crotch. She groaned and reached behind me to unclasp my bra.

It fell down my arms quickly, Maya flinging it across the room. I leaned down, allowing her to kiss my bust and work her fingers down to my underwear. Sliding those off as well, her fingers cupped my core and stroked me delicately, causing me to hiss in satisfaction.

My toes curled up, my back arching in bliss as she worked her fingers inside of me. With one last moan, I released myself onto her. Her lips curled up into a smirk before she put her fingers into her mouth, sucking on them. She hummed as her tongue flicked over her fingertips.

Suddenly, loud knocks were heard on the other side of the door.

"Mommy! Mommy, where are you?" The high-pitched voice spoke, instantly grabbing out attention.

"Shit," I spoke nervously, climbing off of Maya. She laughed as I frantically searched our room for my bra and underwear. "I can't go out naked. Go see what they want and I'll be out as soon as I find my things."

Maya tried to suppress her laughter, pressing one last kiss to my lips before sauntering out of the room with her silk robe on.

After finding my things under the darkest crevice of our bed, I slipped them on and dressed myself with sleeping shorts and a worn out t-shirt.

"Mama Ashley will be out soon," I heard Maya's voice speak from the kitchen.

I smiled, my stomach churning with butterflies. It still blew my mind how amazing she was with our children.

Stopping at the doorway, I leaned against it and cleared my throat. Maya turned around in shock and little Oliver gasped in utter happiness.

"Mom!" He squealed, running over to me. I crouched down and extended my arms, waiting for him to embrace me. His body crashed into mine, his little arms flying around my neck.

"Ollie," I cooed, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "How are you, baby?"

He smiled and nuzzled his head into my neck as I held him up.

"Good. I put sissy to sleep," He spoke proudly, showcasing his missing teeth as he smiled.

I gasped and saw his cheeks turn pink. He laughed and pointed his stubby finger towards the living room. I nodded my head in that direction, telling Maya to follow us.

We walked into the living room, Ollie squirming around in my arms out of excitement. Isabella laid on the large couch, a thick blanket draped over her miniature body.

I looked back at Maya, seeing her smile lovingly. She crouched down before Isabella and rubbed her head, smoothing out the untamed hairs. With one kiss to her forehead, Isabella's eyes peeled open slowly. Her lips parted, a yawn escaping from her mouth.

"Hi, love," Maya greeted her, watching Isabella stretch out her arms to be picked up as well. Maya lifted her body up and rubbed her back, Isabella mumbling incoherently.

We sat side by side on the couch, the sides of our thighs touching and radiating heat onto each other. We each held a child in our arms, watching both of their eyes falter and shut quickly.

They fell asleep within a matter of seconds, their bodies rising and falling with every little breath they took.

"It's times like this where you really appreciate being a parent. They're so precious," Maya whispered, smiling down at our children.

"I really appreciate you," I winked, causing her smile to widen. "You're a great mother."

She leaned her head onto my shoulder, my lips instinctively meeting the top of her head and leaving a kiss there, causing her to look up at me with her tear-filled eyes.

"I get so emotional over everything," She laughed, tears beginning to roll down her cheeks.

I smiled and used my free hand to wipe her face, feeling the heat of her body.

The children squirmed around in our arms, finding comfort in the embrace we had with them.

"So beautiful," I whispered to myself, looking at each one of my family members. I didn't know if Maya heard me, but she smiled and averted her gaze to the floor as soon as my eyes met hers.

We sat in silence, hearing Oliver and Isabella snore peacefully in their slumber. The sunset was visible through the glass doors, the warm colors of the sky shining through the house. In that moment of silence, I could hear my heart beating through my chest.

"I love you, Ashley," Maya spoke suddenly, grabbing my attention. I bit my lip to suppress my growing smile. Leaning my head forward, our lips attached and carefully moved together. The kiss brought chills up my spine, causing a quiet moan to escape from my throat.

She smiled through the kiss before pulling away and leaning her forehead against mine.

"It feels so good to be home," I breathed out, feeling nothing but complete bliss in the moment.

A/N:

YOU GUYS I'M CRYING RN OMG

I got so emotional while writing this. I had to take 5 breaks before continuing each part lmao

Home is now over and I hope you're happy with the ending! Hotel Room and Home were so fun to write and I'm glad that you guys were here to experience the stories with me

Thank you for your constant comments and votes because it really does mean a lot to me. I hope you guys loved these stories as much as I did. I really put my all into writing them!

I love you all so much and this is not the end (I have another Halsey fanfic coming up!) It's very different compared to these, but I promise it's just as good. The prologue for it will be posted today!

Thank you again. YOU ARE LOVED xx