25

Ashley

"Go get your suitcase. We have to leave," I teased, slapping Maya's butt to get her off the bed.

We both laid bare in bed, our bodies glistening with sweat, the smell of sex in the air.

"Can you at least tell me where we're going?" Maya pouted as she bent over to pick up her underwear.

I bit my lip and resisted the urge to cave in and tell her our destination.

"Of course not," I laughed, climbing out of bed to slip my leggings and lace bralette that stopped at my midriff, pulling out a long, brown peacoat to cover it.

"Well, you're dressing pretty nicely. Does that mean I have to pack my fancy clothes?" She asked, her voice muffled as she dug through the closet.

"Maybe, maybe not."

She grunted from inside of the closet, walking out with a handful of dressy outfits. Folding them neatly, she placed them into her suitcase along with her necessities and a few pairs of shoes.

"I'm ready when you are," Maya spoke up, straightening out her black, skin-tight dress that reached the top of her knees.

I grabbed her hand and we sauntered out of the house together, the suitcases rolling quickly behind us. Helping her get up into my car, I shut the door carefully behind her and unloaded all our things into the trunk.

"Ready?" I asked, looking over at her with a smile. Turning my headlights on to lead us along the dark road, I backed out of our driveway and felt my stomach turn with excitement.

"More than you could ever know," She laughed, pushing her curls behind her shoulder.

After a quick drive through our neighborhood, we arrived at the airport, taking the back entrance where my jet was parked.

"Good evening, ladies," Our pilot greeted as he stood beside the steps that led into the jet.

"Evening, Pierre," I greeted, shaking his hand as I carefully made my way up the stairs. Maya followed behind me, her eyes widening in awe as we finally entered the jet.

The inside looked like a giant lounge room, the city lights on the outside twinkling from the row of windows. Plush seats against the walls were long and spacious, pillows adorning them. A large, king bed was right in the center of the jet, a flat screen TV hanging up directly across from it. The bedside table was stocked with unopened bottles of champagne, fruits, and chocolates.

"This is amazing," Maya gasped, her eyes unable to focus on a single thing.

"And it's all for you," I whispered in her ear as I grabbed her from behind, kissing her shoulder.

We climbed onto the bed, kicking our shoes off and entangling our legs together. Reaching over to grab the champagne, popping the top off and pouring it in tall glasses. We sipped quietly as our bodies laid closely beside each other, heat emitting from us.

"Thank you," Maya whispered, placing her glass down on the table and moving my hair to the side to expose my neck. She kissed it, her lips leaving chills all over my body. I hummed in response as her lips moved up and down my neck.

"We're going to be flying for 8 more hours. If you're tired, we can sleep for a bit," I mumbled, taking my coat off and throwing it on the chair beside the bed.