23

A/N:

this is wedding part 1! part 2 will be up soon <3 enjoy

Ashley

Wedding day.

If you had told me before that I would get married so soon in life, I'd probably just laugh and call you a moron.

Yet here I was, my hair pinned up messily, my body bare with the exception of my undergarments, and half of my face was adorned with makeup.

I wiggled around in my chair nervously as I sat in my high chair. My legs wobbled up and down annoyingly, and I bit my lip to the point where my teeth marks became visible.

"Ash, stop," My makeup artist laughed, placing her hand on my knee to stop the movement. "Continue biting your lip and you won't get to kiss you wife."

She teased me, earning a playful glare and a slap on the arm. I sat silently as she swiped shimmering pigments onto my eyelids, blending them with fluffy brushes.

"Jenna, I'm gonna fucking shit in my pants," I laughed, causing her to scold me again for moving. "I'm so nervous."

She told me to open my eyes, smiling at the finished product. Jenna moved onto my face, gliding on whatever else she felt was necessary.

"Don't stress too much. You look great, your friends and family are here, and you're getting married to your soul mate! What's better than that?"

All of a sudden, my mom barged into the room along with my cousin, Alexandra and my grandma.

"Bitch, you're getting married today!" Alexandra yelled, running into my body to engulf me in a bone-crushing hug. I laughed and wrapped my arms tightly around her as my grandma muttered something about cursing under her breath.

"I know, Alex. Bring a mop for my tears," I joked, pushing her away. "Can you bring me my dress from my closet?"

My mom beat her to it, excitedly running over to grab it for me. I had never seen her so happy in her life. I also had never seen her cry that much. Her eyes were puffy and red, the streaks of tears evident on her cheeks.

"Ma, clean yourself up," I laughed, kissing her cheek as she handed me a dress. With the help of Alexandra and Jenna, we got the dress on. The zipper glided up perfectly, the white material shining when it came into contact with the sunlight through the window.

I flattened the sides down, straightening everything out while looking in the mirror. Removing the pins from my hair, my shoulder-length hair fell down in loose waves.

I could hear my mom sniffling from somewhere in the room, causing me to laugh. Grandma Lucy approached me, her short body standing beside me as she looked at me lovingly through the mirror.

"My beautiful grandbaby," She cooed, grabbing my face and pulling it in for a big, sloppy kiss. You know, the usual thing that grandma's do.

"I love you, grandma," I turned to her, pulling her in for a hug and placing my chin at the top of her head because of our height difference.

There was a knock at the door, breaking us apart from our hug. Someone said something from behind it, but their voice was too muffled to be hearable.

"Come in if you're not Maya," I yelled back, taking a seat on my bed to put my shoes on. The straps on the heels were a bit irritating, but I'd have to deal with them.