n e a p o l i t a n

"You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream." – Dora

■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □

"This is Waffle Cones, what may I get you?"

"Iced tea imported from England, lifeguards imported from Spain, towels imported from Turkey, turkey imported from Maine!"

"I don't think that's on the menu, Sushi."

"Your service quality sucks, then."

"Why did you call the shop?"

"I wanted to see who would pick up."

"No one ever uses this phone except me. Answering calls is my job."

"Seriously, your shop's service quality sucks."

"I'll go tell the manager that, okay?"

'Wait, what? No, don't you dare!"

"Haha, you're so gullible, Sushi."

"Ugh, you're an asshole. Also, what was with that posh voice of yours?"

"Well, I've just been pissing Melanie off because I sound like a rogue, dropout teenager and it's supposedly putting customers off our service, so I have to make sound like a snob now."

"I mean, she has a point."

"That's what Melanie said when I started arguing with her."

"Well, that's super bitchy of Melanie to say, which irritates the hell out of me. A snappy one-liner like that is for me, the Queen Bitch, to say! She is so stealing my thunder!"

"I asked her if she'd ever considered getting an education herself, as she somehow spelt Waffle Cones as Falafel Cones. Which, I might add, was a welcome sign hanging in front of the shop for a good six months."

"Ooh, nice roast."

"And then I told her to shove the point of her falafel cone up her surgically-altered ass."

"You did what?!"

"Oh, and I didn't even get fired!"

"My respect for you just rose by one thousand notches."

"What was it before that?"

"Negative one thousand."

"Oh."

"Well, mom's making me go grocery shopping with her, so I have to go."

"Do you have a cell phone?"

"Is that even a question? What am I, an ancient bag of bones from the Jurassic era?"

"Well, call me at the grocery store so we can keep talking, dumbo."

"Your face is a dumbo."

"Aw, I'm flattered."

"You should be."

"Adiós, amiga!"

"Au revoir, mon ami!"