Part 2

I slipped into Religion class, trying to be unnoticed. "Ahh the new student!" The teacher saw me. Dang. "Come on up! Let's introduce you." The teacher chuckled.
"I'm Mr. Harrison. This class is split up between different religions." He told me.
"I-I'm Bianca. I moved here from a small part of Greece." I let out. A boy locked eyes with me as I finished.
His eyes were full of interest. "Thank you Bianca. Take a seat." Mr. Harrison directed.
I found a seat in the back and started listening.  "Today class, I'm starting something I've never done before. If it doesn't work, I'll know for the future. But for right now, I'm going to pair you up with a partner. I know the majority of you here are Muslim, it just happened to be that way." He chuckled a bit to himself. "I'm personally a Buddhist. I would like you to create a project with your partner explaining why your religion is formally correct, why you and your family believe, and give some detail as to why it is important to you." He finished.   He started pairing people up. I got more and more nervous. "Bianca, you'll be with Adil." Mr. Harrison smiled before motioning me to the boy who locked eyes with me earlier.
  I walked over to his seat and set my stuff down.  "Er- hi." I smiled.  He smiled back, how nice his smile was.  "Hello Bianca. I am Adil." He shook my hand. His accent was strong, but vague. I couldn't tell where it was from. "Where are you from?" I asked.  He cleared his throat.
"Hm that's not important." He smiled a bit, obviously forced. "Okay.. Well what religion do you...follow? Or.. I don't know." I laughed nervously. "I am Muslim." He said, locking my eyes again.  "Really? That's so cool!" I grinned. "And you?" He asked.
"I was baptized Orthodox." I told him.
There was no emotion on his face.  "Do you believe in Muhammed?" He asked suddenly. "Umm.. Not really?" I replied, confused on why he asked that.
He looked down at his desk.
I sat there awkwardly.
"So I guess we'll do both religions on our project." He concluded. "Alright." I responded.
"Should we head to your house after school?" I asked. "N-no your house." He replied quickly.
"Okay." I smiled as the bell rung for lunch.
What an interesting character..