Part 9- Other beliefs or infedels?

"What are you talking about?" I was going out of my mind with all this poetic and riddle-like stuff. "If you care so much about me that you're willing to almost kill a guy, then why won't you tell me what the hell is happening with you?" I almost screamed. I really liked him, and I never really liked anybody. I wasn't going to let this go. His jaw tightened. "After school I will take you to my house." He said.
Finally! "Okay, to work on the project right?" I said hesitantly. He stared straight at me but didn't answer. Adil turned around and walked away.
/////////////
"Where are you going?" Sara squeaked at me. "Adil is taking me to his house." I told her, packing my stuff up.
"Jesus Christ! Are you sure about this? What if he rapes you?!" She panicked.  "Calm down Sara. I'm not sure what's going to happen, but if something bad occurs, I'll call you so relax okay?" I told her. She let out a long breath.
"You're a dangerous one, Bianca." She joked.    "Ha ha okay now I got to go, bye!" I grabbed my stuff and ran out to the curb, where Adil leaned against his car, waiting.   I walked up to him and he opened the door for me with a small smile. "Thank you." I said. Once he got in too he grabbed a black cloth from inside his drawer. "Put this on." He told me. "What?" I asked. He stared at me. "Here." He turned my body so I was facing him, then he started wrapping the cloth around my head and over my mouth. "Why do I need to wear this?" I asked. "From now until you leave my house, you are Muslim." He said quietly. "Why? Does your family have problems with different beliefs?" I asked. He started the car and backed up.
"They have a problem with infidels." He fixed his eyes upon the road. "Aw cmon it couldn't be that bad, what would they even do to me? Kick me out of their house?" I rolled my eyes letting out a giggle. "No. They would kill you." He said and my heart stopped.