Part 15-

My mother placed her hands over her mouth.
My fathers eyebrows furrowed. The thing was, they couldn't get mad at him, at me, at anything. Love isn't something you can prevent. It just happens.
Somewhere in my parents heart I knew that they knew he wasn't bad. If a 'terrorist' saves your daughter from an attack, even when it was caused by people like him... If he comes up on my balcony to apologize and tell me he's put me before his past and his actions... If he tells my parents he loves me, I think they know he isn't a bad person. He isn't. There's some things you just feel inside your heart. Everyone in the world is placed into a different story and his just happened to be pretty unfortunate for trust.
But I trust him.
My mother signaled for my father to leave.
"Um..." She started.
"Adil." Adil hinted.
"Adil. I believe you. I believe you because I've always known my daughter to have right judgement. But if anything happens to her, I will grab you by the neck and rib out your throat, then smash the bones of your skull against pure metal, digging out your eyeballs and using them for nail polish-"
"Mom!" I actually started laughing.
She cleared her throat.
"What I'm trying to say is, don't hurt her or something bad will happen to you." She sneered at him before turning and walking back into my room.
I turned back around to him.  "You can stay here for a little while, until you find somewhere else to stay. I mean, you're 18. Get a job or something." I told him.
He laughed hysterically.
"What?" I asked, confused.  "You realize my parents were a part of Isis right?" He choked out, almost laughing with tears. "So?" I said.
"They make three million a day." He grinned.  "What!?" I screamed causing him to laugh again. "Oh my lord!" I squealed. 
"Wait so what's your point?" I calmed down a bit.   "I don't need a job. If you want... We can buy a house together." He told me. "Likely. I'm only 17, my parents would not like that." I told him. "Your birthday is in 3 weeks." He reminded me. Wow. In three weeks I'm officially an adult, my parents won't have a say in where I live.
Maybe I should live with Adil. If it didn't work out, I could come back here, or get a dorm.
I don't think I'll need to do that though.
I think this'll work out.
I smiled to myself and for the first time, placed my hands on both side of his cheeks and kissed him.