Part 11-missing

I returned to school the next day, excited to turn in our report.
"Ah Miss Chobani. Looks like your partner isn't here today, so you can wait until he arrives to present." Mr. Harrison smiled at me before turning around. He's not here? Oh.. Is it because of last night? What was his mother saying?
"Bianca!" Sara called out from behind.
"Oh hi!" I smiled. "How'd it go last night?" She asked then winked. I punched her shoulder playfully. "Ha ha it was really great actually, and I think we have a great project finished. It's just... His mom got really upset right before I left.. Maybe it was because she saw us kissing and-"
"Wait, you guys kissed again!? Oo la la girl! Are you two like..a thing?" She winked as I sighed.
"I don't know Sara..there's a part of his life he's not telling me. Until he does, there is nothing really between us." I confessed. "And like, where is he? He was fine last night..I want to ask him but I don't want to be nosy." I told her. "Okay. Just wait it out a bit.. If you end up waiting too long, just don't continue that one sided relationship." She told me and I nodded.  I did as she suggested but, instead of waiting just a few days, I waited a week. He didn't come to school. I doubting my patience more and more as time went on. Eventually..something did happen. And I don't think anyone ever would have expected it.
I walked with Sara into English, and sat in my normal seat. It felt empty without Adil sitting next to me. As I worked with all sorts of sentences, the alarm in our school went off. It wasn't a fire drill, I knew that but I didn't know which drill it was. Unfortunately, our school had practiced many times with the drills, but since I realized this one was obviously real, our whole school panicked. Everyone was bumping into each other and screaming. I didn't know why people were crying until I saw a girl on the floor with blood coming out her side. All the air in my lungs vanished.  The windows crashed and men in black appeared holding large guns. "Holy shit!" I murmured to myself. People were being shot right in front of me and I couldn't move. I didn't move, that is, until someone grabbed me, harshly. "Ow!" I squealed as they pulled me out of the crowd. It was one of the men in black. "Let go!" I screamed, trying to fight back.
"Bianca." I could barely hear his voice over the screaming and evacuating.
"Adil!?" I screamed, my heart filled with disappointment and anger. "Who are you?!" I shouted in his face and yanked my arm out of his grip.
He grabbed me again, this time pulling me out of the school.
"What the hell have you done?!" I screamed, louder than I ever have before.  He pulled me into a truck. "Stop!" I kept screaming and pulling. "Listen to me!" He growled. "You need to trust me! This was not my choice and I'm trying to keep you from being hurt. One of them could've accidentally hurt you, if I didn't know who you were I could've even killed you!" He yelled.
"You already did." I whispered, tears flowing.