Part 12- I dont want this anymore.

I knew my words stung him. I hope they did.
Cause after those words sank into his mind, I jumped out of the truck quickly, all I could do was run. I ran into the forest near our school, and I ran and ran and ran. I ran until I reached my house, 2 miles away from the school. The only thing that I did more than run that day, was cry. I cried because of all those people that were hurt, but mostly, mostly I cried because he meant so much to me. I never knew why, he just, fit. He fit into my heart, like a puzzle. He fit into my brain, like a drug. (hxnna46eatxn )
But mostly, he fit..me.
We weren't alike as much as normal couples were but...you had to be pretty special to be on my attractive radar.
How could he just..kill people, because they don't believe in the same things as him? Why didn't he kill me?
Well..he cared about me obviously..but still! Oh Jesus, what about Sara? I wonder where Adil is right now, are we done? I certainly would NOT want to be with a terrorist. Maybe he was just a lesson.
"Bianca you're home so early- are you alright?" My mother rushed to me. "Mother." I tried to explain calmly. "There was a terrorist attack at school." I started crying again.  She phoned my father immediately and the whole afternoon was spent them checking me for injuries. Meanwhile, my thoughts only circled around Adil. I knew in his heart he wasn't a bad person. I called Sara, she had told me she made it out alright. I sighed in major relief.
Where would have Adil taken me if I stayed in the truck? Where was his father anyways? His brother? These things I might never know. This story might stay unfinished. We might stay unfinished. And I didn't know if I was okay with that.
/////////
I laid in bed, unable to sleep. I heard some funny noises outside on my deck. I sat up, and decided to get out of bed. Leaning against the clear door that led to my balcony, I saw someone climbing up. Oh shit.
Fear ate me up, until I realized it was Adil.
How did he climb up-?
He saw me staring at him through the glass. His eyes were darker than usual, but I opened the door slowly. 
   He stood there in front of me, quiet. "All my life they told me, this is what you are going to be Adil. All my life they said that this is what I was born into. My family romanticized it, they made it seem amazing. They made me think that I was making the world better by destroying the people who didn't believe in who made it.
Bianca. I don't want this anymore.
I want you." He whispered, handing me a rose. I couldn't say anything at first. All my thoughts crashed as I realized how sweet this was. "I-"
"Forgive me?" He pleaded.
"Alright, but only when you tell me everything that's happened. I can't live with your life being a mystery anymore." I told him.
"I will tell you everything." He whispered and pulled me into a hug.
"Please don't leave."
"I won't." I smiled at my promise.