Part 5- A Knife?

"Sara?" I called through the phone. I heard her sigh. "I told you he was weird! Then he just rushes out of your house without explanation? Bianca..." She groaned.  "Yes that was a bit weird, but he's kinda cute.." I trailed off. "Oh my gosh! Please don't have a crush on this guy. It makes it harder for me to kick his ass if he hurts you." She said, causing me to let out a laugh.  "Okay well I'll see you in like, 20 minutes." I hung up on her, getting ready for school. As I arrived late, I walked down the empty hall to my locker.  "Oh the new girl!" An unfamiliar boy walked up behind me. I tried to ignore him and shove my items into my locker. "Hmm.. So how do you like the new school?" He smirked.  "Please leave." I looked down and tried to get my bag off the floor but he grabbed it. "Give that back." I ordered, pissed.  He chuckled.
  I tried to grab it from him but his hand slapped my left cheek. Hard. I still went for my bag, it had my phone and my expensive books in it.
"Give it back!" I screamed. Without consciousness I reached for it again, being successful but ramming my backside into the lockers. I looked down to see Adil almost choking the boy. Where did he come from? He lifted his hand. I caught a glimpse of something shiny and sharp in it. A knife!? "Adil stop!" I shrieked suddenly pulling him away. The unfamiliar boy laid on the floor, recovering as Adil ran off.   What in the hell?  I thought to myself. I grabbed my bag again and ran to my next class. Unfortunately, the entire class was spent thinking about what had just happened.
"Geez Bianca you alright?" Sara poked me in the middle of class. "I need to talk to you." I murmured.