Part 13

I pulled away from his hug. "So what happened to your brother?" I asked.  He looked down, seeming hesitant. "He was killed, a year ago, after he went to jihad camp." He told me. "What's jihad camp?" I asked. "A camp young Muslims go to before becoming a terrorist in large groups, like Isis." He looked me dead in the eyes.  "A-Adil.. Are you going to Jihad camp?" I asked slowly.
He kept my stare but didn't reply.  "You were going to leave after you destroyed the school weren't you?" I asked, taking a step back. He bit his lip and balled his hands in fists. "You said that this isn't what you wanted anymore.. You said that I was what you wanted. You're going to jihad camp aren't you?
This whole thing that made me actually feel liked, was just so you could go away and I wouldn't rat out on you!" My emotions stared catching up with my words. "No." He whispered sternly.
"Then tell me what is going on!? You never tell me anything!!" I almost screamed at him.
"Calm down!" He shouted taking my hand. "I can't calm down." I started crying. I didn't want him to leave me and possibly die, but I also didn't want all of those words to be a lie. (A/N; hint hint** for upcoming song lyrics lol)
"Let me explain!" He said harshly.
     I stood in front of him, waiting.
   "The first part of what you said was true. My family's plan was to move here and have us kill as many infidels has we could. We've moved several times, I was used to it. But Bianca, my mother and father don't understand how much I want you, us. My father would kill you if he found out you weren't Muslim."
"Wait, does your mother know?" I asked. He nodded slightly. "When she saw me kissing you, she knew. That's why she was screaming. But I kept begging her not to tell my father. Thankfully she won't, but she doesn't think I'm seeing you at all anymore." He explained.
"Ohh.." I let out quietly.
"Anyways, you asked if I was going to jihad camp. That's what my parents think. I am supposed to leave tonight, and I can't do anything about that."
I hugged him again. "No please don't go. You'll get hurt!" I cried again. This was just an emotional roller coaster.
"I would have to hide." He said softly. "You can hide here." I told him. "No. If the police came, they would see me. I don't want your family getting involved." He said. I looked down, unsure of what to say.
   He pulled me into a quiet hug. Quiet, that is, until my mom saw us.