Part 10

"What am i supposed to do?! Can I just like turn Muslim do you have this like chant or ritual you could use on me-"
For the first time, I heard Adil laugh softly.  "Calm down. They won't find out." He reassured me.
I sighed and leaned back in my chair. I noticed how muscular his arms were... Shut up Bianca wtf?!
As soon as I knew it, we arrived at his house. It was a normal looking house, which evidently surprised me.  I'll admit, I looked pretty cool with this black thing around my head, almost like a ninja. **
He unlocked the door and let me inside. "My father isn't home at the moment." He told me. A lady who was incredibly beautiful and was around her early 40s, came into the room. Adil started speaking a different language and the woman, probably his mom, gave me a little head bow.
Adil took my head and led me upstairs.
His room was dark and not very spacious.
"Sorry.. My mother isn't used to people coming over..." He said quietly. "Really? What about any past girlfriends?" I asked.
He looked down and grabbed our essay.
"You've never had a girlfriend?" I asked.
His eyes trailed up to mine.  "No..." He replied.  "Wow." I whispered. He cleared his throat and started working on the project.  After an hour of working together, we finished.
"Yay!! We finished! Whoop!" I did a little dance around his room. He smiled at me and I smiled back.
"What, not normal?" I smirked then burst out in laughter.  "No, not normal at all." He chuckled with me.
   "Would you like some dinner?" He asked.  "Are you asking me on a datttee?" I asked innocently.  "We are at my house.." He replied. "Hmm I think that's a date..." I smiled.  "A small date." He replied. His strong accent made it feel like a romance movie. (#RomanceWithRobert
squieshy hxnna46eatxn sorry lol)
"Alright then!" I grinned as he led me downstairs. His mother was in the other room so he made me some Moussaka.  "Oh Moussaka!" I exclaimed. He raised an eyebrow. "You know what this is?" He asked. "Well duh I'm from Greece not Canada." I laughed.
He gave me an interesting look. "It was a joke." I hinted.
"Ah?" He nodded hesitantly. "Anyways.." I tasted the food. "Did you make this? It's amazing!" I squealed.
"Oh it's nothing, but yes I made it." He told me.  He can cook too? Damn.
A car honked outside.
"Oh that's my mom!" I exclaimed, finishing the bowl. I grabbed my stuff and was ready to head out the door. "Thank you for the food and stuff." I blushed. "No problem." He smiled.. His thumb pushed the black cloth away from my face as he leaned in and kissed me.
"Adil!?" His mothers scream interrupted us both.  His mother started screaming in a different language. "You should probably go." He opened the door quickly and literally pushed me out. What was that!?
I got in the car with my mother. "How'd it go?" She asked.
"...great?" I replied hesitantly.