Chapter 2.

Taehyung's POV.
It was Monday night and I was now at my house, in my bedroom. I was lying on my bed while staring blankly at the ceiling when suddenly I heard my mom and dad arguing to each other once again.
"Stop bringing those bitches in this house!" My mom shouted.
"What would you do if I continue bringing them here? and besides this is my house." Dad shouted back at my mom.

They started arguing since when I was 10 years old back then, When dad suddenly started bringing different women everyday in our house and everynight they will fight about it. It became part of my daily routine. I'm used to it.
Maybe that's the reason why I'm like this. Why I like playing with girls. Maybe I'm like my dad.

I took a deep breathe as I closes my eyes as they keep on shouting on each other.
"Okay! Fine! Then, I'll leave this house!" Dad said in a loud and annoyed voice.
"No, Don't leave. Don't leave us. Don't leave me. I want you to leave those bitches not us." I heard my mom starting begging dad not to leave.

After I heard those words, I stood up from my bed and goes out of my room, Mom and Dad looks at me when I walked downstairs, I look at them and left the house without a words.

As I was walking out of the door, I heard my mom calling me but I ignored her. I slipeed my hands on my pockets as I walks down the street. I take a deep sigh and continue walking.
After a minutes of walking, I decided to go to the nearest park to rest and have a peace of mind.

I arrived at the park, I saw no one so I walk towards the bench and lay down. While staring at the sky full of stars, I suddenly heard a girl's voice. I tilt my head to where I heard the voice and saw a girl who was talking someone on the phone.

"I heard that for a hundred of times today." The girl said who's talking on the phone. "Aigoo.. I hope you can go to sleep tonight." She added then she sigh.

I guess the girl is talking to a friend, I got annoyed by her voice since she's not that far from me so I clears my throat.
"Can't you see someone is here? You can talk but not that loud." I said as I rest my head on my hands as my pillow and closes my eyes.
"This is a public place, so I can talk how loud I want to." The girl said with a annoying tone then she left.
I didn't see the girl's face since I didn't care looking at her. when she left, the place is quiet once again.

"Finally, Quiet again." I said to myself then suddenly my phone starts ringing non-stop so I fishes my phone out of my pocket and answers it without looking who's the caller.

"Hello?" I said coldly.
"Hi, Taehyung-ah." A familiar voice response on the phone.
"Oh.. Yeoreum. Why did you call?" I asked.
"Nothing, I just suddenly missed you." She replied.
"Oh.. I see.." I nod.
"Wanna meet tonight?" She said.
"Tonight? what for?" I chuckled.
"I just wanna cuddle.." She said cutely.
I chuckled on what she said, "You don't get it, don't you? When I stop dating girls I never date or see them again. You can cuddle with your pillows. Goodbye and have a good night." I hanged up the call and keeps my phone back to my pocket.
"Aigoo.." I chuckle while shaking my head lightly.

Eunbi's POV.
I was at the park, Talking to Eunha through phone. I was on my way home from the convenience store as I buy a midnight snacks for myself later. Eunha was telling me again about what happened to her earlier in her school, My ear was about to explode as she keeps on squeaking because of what happened, My ear is also tired of listening to that story again and again.

"I heard that for a hundred of times today." I said with annoying tone.
"But still, It's the best day of my life Eunbi-ya. Tomorrow I hope I can introduce myself to him. And maybe, He will be mine soon and we might start dating. Oh my gosh." Eunha squeals again.
"Aigoo.. I hope you can go to sleep tonight." I added then sigh.
I didn't know that my voice was that loud and I didn't know that there's someone in the park. Because suddenly I heard someone, A guy's voice.