Chapter 18

Eunbi remain silent while sitting on the chair. She's calming herself so she can think how she can escape now the men left when suddenly she heard a familiar voice speak.

"Take off that blindfold." A guy's familiar voice said.

Eunbi takes off the blindfolds after she heard the familiar voice, She blinks after seeing Taehyung standing in front of her, She sigh in relief when she saw it was just Taehyung. She glare at the guy standing then throws the blindfold to him. "How could you kidnapped me?" She raised a brow.

"I didn't kidnap you.. I just ask my friends to brought you here." Taehyung nods.

"They can asked me instead of forcing me to go here with blindfolds on. That's kidnap!" Eunbi frowns then stands.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung blinks.

"I'm going home." Eunbi tilts her head to Taehyung, She was about to leave but Taehyung stop her with his words

"I love you.." Taehyung looks down at his fingers then take a deep breathe. "Right, I love you Eunbi." Taehyung lifts his head and looks at Eunbi who was froze on where she was standing.

Eunbi didn't expect that Taehyung will said that to her, She was frozen to where she was standing, She slowly tilts her head to look at Taehyung who was already looking at her.

"You can't.. Someone will get hurt. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore." Eunbi nods.

Taehyung walks toward Eunbi and wrap his arms from behind, giving Eunbi a backhug. Eunbi let Taehyung hug her, She closes her eyes for a while then removes Taehyung's arms from her and looks at him again.

"Eunbi, I love you. I really do. I don't why, I don't know how.. What I know is that I love you." Taehyung cups her cheeks as he looks at her in the eyes.

"But Eunha loves you. My best friend loves you." Eunbi looks at him.

"She already know who I really love. She let go of what she felt about me." Taehyung nods. "She talked to me, Even Jungkook." Taehyung added. "They all told me that you love me but why can't you say that to me straightly? Why?" Taehyung blinks then sigh deeply.

Eunbi was just looking at Taehyung who leans his head on her shoulder with his arms wrap around her waist, Her lips slowly form into a small and thin smile when she realize that there's nothing to be afraid of. That it's okay now for her to be happy.

She leans closer to Taehyung's ear since Taehyung was leaning his head on Eunbi's shoulder, she can reach his ear, "I... I love you, Kim Taehyung." Eunbi whisper and smile.

Taehyung who was still leaning on Eunbi's shoulder was startled on what Eunbi just whisper in his ear, He slowly lift his head and looks at the girl in front of him, smiling. "What did you said?" He blinks.

"I will said it once. You should have listen." Eunbi nods.

"Eh?" Taehyung raised a brow then cups her cheeks once again. "Say it or I will kiss you." Taehyung looks at her.

Eunbi chuckles a bit then looks at Taehyung. "I know you will kiss me after I said it." Eunbi nods.

Taehyung sigh then release of Eunbi's cheek, Eunbi who was still smiling cups Taehyung's cheeks and looks at him in the eyes. "I love you, Taehyung." Eunbi smile and leans her face closer to Taehyung until their were inch apart. "I love you." Eunbi said it once again then kisses Taehyung's lips with her eyes close.