Chapter 20

On the next day, Still at the hospital. Eunbi was sleeping beside Taehyung, She was still holding his hand in her sleep. Taehyung slowly wakes up and sees Eunbi sleeping with her head lying on the edge of the bed, He also notice that she was holding his hand in her sleep.

Taehyung doesn't really remember anything with Eunbi, He looks at her and blinks twice. "Why I can't remember a thing with you?" Taehyung blinks. "If we we're really in love with each other, I'm really sorry that I can't remember a thing." Taehyung nods at himself.

Eunbi slowly wakes up, She rubs her eyes and looks at Taehyung, "Oh.. You're awake. Do you need anything? Are you hungry?" Eunbi blinks.

"No, I'm fine. How about you? Did you eat already?" Taehyung blinks.

"I'm fine." Eunbi grins but suddenly her tummy growls, She chuckles awkwardly after.

Taehyung chuckles softly. "You can eat first." Taehyung nods.

"No, I'm fine. Don't worry. You're the one who should eat." Eunbi nods and grins at Taehyung.

"I know you're hungry. And beside I won't eat if you didn't eat." Taehyung nods at Eunbi.

Eunbi chuckles when she notice it was almost the same when she teased Taehyung that he can't eat the food she cook. She was looking at Taehyung, "Fine, I'll eat now." Eunbi nods.

"Good." Taehyung smile and nods his head.

After a minutes, Eunbi and Taehyung starts eating together. Eunbi went out to buy some foods for them, She was having a slice of bread and milk while Taehyung just finished hi porridge and now he's eating the fruits. Taehyung watch Eunbi eat while he was munching grapes, Eunbi notice he was watching her, She blinks.

"Why watching me?" She take another bite on her sandwich.

"Can you recall some time when we were together?" Taehyung blinks.

"We had spent a lot of time together." Eunbi nods.

"Tell me how did we met?" Taehyung blinks.

"How? Well.. I dropped my wallet on the bus where you and I were, We still don't know each other that time. You have my wallet and contacted me, I got my wallet back after that." Eunbi nods and take a sip on her milk.

"Then? Did we meet again?" Taehyung take another grape and eat it.

"Yes.. Because of my bestfriend, that's why we met again." Eunbi nods then looks at Taehyung. "We also had bad memories together, And I don't want to recall it anymore." Eunbi nods.

"Sometimes we also need to have bad ones before good ones." Taehyung nods.

Eunbi continue telling their first encounter to Taehyung while they were having breakfast. After an hours, Eunbi went home first for her to take a bath and to bring some foods for Taehyung. Taehyung was left alone with his friends.

"How you doing here?" Mark blinks as he looks at Taehyung.

"Fine. Eunbi always take care of me." Taehyung nods.

"Ofcourse she will, You're her boyfriend." Baro nods.

"And she loves you. That's why." Sungjae added.