Chapter 7

On the next night, Eunbi was at the coffee shop to meet Taehyung since Eunha wants her to meet Taehyung. She was seated near the glass window.

"He really makes me wait." She mumbles and shook her head slowly. "That bastard." She added then grabs her phone to play game while waiting for Taehyung. After a minutes, Taehyung finally came. He sit across Eunbi, Eunbi looks at him then smile fakely.

"Why do you want to meet?" Taehyung raise a brow.

"Why? Is it bad?" Eunbi blinks.

"If you're just gonna ask me to join you to eat Chicken Feet, Blood sausage and Pork intestine. No thanks but I'm full." Taehyung nods.

"No.. I just wanna hang out." Eunbi nods.

"Hangout? I don't hangout with boring girl like you." Taehyung nods coldly.

"What? Boring girl? Psh." Eunbi said to her mind. She's controlling her temper. "I'm not a boring girl. You know that." Eunbi grins fakely.

"But I got bored to our last hangout." Taehyung looks at Eunbi.

"Fine. If you don't want to." Eunbi nods, She stood up and supposed to leave but Taehyung stops her from grabbing her wrist, Eunbi was frowning when she stood up but she change her expression into s bright expression she looks at Taehyung.

"What?" Eunbi blinks.

"Do you drink?" Taehyung looks up at her.

"Huh?" Eunbi blinks once again.

At the club in Gangnam, Taehyung and Eunbi went there. Taehyung knows who the owner of the club so they let them in, Eunbi was her first time going to a club, She saw some young people starts dancing on the dance floor, Some of them are dancing sexily to arouse one another. Eunbi shook her head on what she saw, She follows Taehyung who go upstairs and sits on the vacant seat.

The music was too loud so it's hard for them to talk, When Taehyung and Eunbi sits, Two young girls sits on both sides of Taehyung, Taehyung puts his arms around the two girls. The young girls were wearing a revealing clothes.

Eunbi can feel her awkwardness and being out of place. So she looks around and take a sip on the glass of water. Taehyung glance at Eunbi, He smirk a bit then whisper on the two girls beside him.

"Ya. We will just gonna dance." Taehyung shouts so Eunbi can hear him, Eunbi just nod as her response.

Taehyung left with the two young girls and they dance at the dance floor. Eunbi was not feeling comfortable in her surroundings since it's not her style and it was her first time.

Eunbi take a sip on the glass of water. "Why did I come with this bastard?" She mumbles angrily at herself.

[ Eunbi's POV ]

I was still sitting on the same place and not moving, I want to go but my feet can't because I'm not used to this kind of place. I saw Taehyung walking back to our table with the same two girls. They seem they had fun on the dance floor.

I was shock when I saw one of the girl start kissing Taehyung's neck and the other girl started kissing Taehyung on the lips, It was really awkward for me to see this three people kissing in front of me. I stood up to go to the nearest bathroom.