Chapter 8

Eunbi was already at the school, On her way to her classroom she saw Jungkook on the hallway from afar. She smile thinly at herself. She was expecting that Jungkook will approach her but she was wrong when Jungkook just passed by.

"I don't know why Jungkook ignore me, Did I do something? Or maybe he saw Taehyung yesterday here." She said to her mind.

She sigh deeply then turns her head to look at Jungkook who's walking, Jungkook stops from walking then he turns his head to Eunbi who also walking. He sigh deeply. After watching Eunbi left, he also decided to go to his classroom. He sits on his seat on the last row near the window. After what he saw yesterday, He decides to ignore Eunbi since she already dating someone. Even though he doesn't want what he's doing. He still need to.

"That's why she's cold to you. Because she's already dating someone." He mumbles at himself then looks outside the window and sigh deeply.

That Afternoon, Eunbi and Taehyung are together again. Eunbi was not in the mood. She was just quiet and looking outside the window. She was thinking about Jungkook. She was not used that Jungkook was ignoring her then she deep sighly.

Taehyung glance at Eunbi who's still looking outside the car. He blinks. "Is there any problem?"

"Why did you care?" Eunbi looks at Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckles, "I'm not worry about you. I ask because maybe you have a problem with me." Taehyung nods.

Eunbi who was looking at Taehyung, "Problem? Me? I don't have. Don't worry." She said then looks outside the window again.

Taehyung glance at Eunbi and shook his head lightly.

Taehyung and Eunbi went to the same club they went from the other day. After Taehyung park his car, They both go inside the club, Eunbi still not talking to Taehyung and she remain silent. They sit on the same table from the other day. Taehyung who sit across Eunbi order a liquor for him and after a minutes his order arrive, Eunbi looks at him and at the liquor on the table, Eunbi suddenly gets the cup of Soju from Taehyung's hand and she drinks it.

"I thought you don't drink." Taehyung looks at Eunbi.

"So what to you if I drink today." Eunbi frowns at him.

Taehyung chuckles and shook his head. "You're weird, do you know that. You're different from the other girls." He nods.

"Don't compare me to your other girls. Because I'm not like them and will not be like them." Eunbi nods.

"Easy, okay, Easy." Taehyung chuckles.

Eunbi pours soju on the cup again and drinks it again, Taehyung let Eunbi to drink. He was just watching her until she got drunk. Her face starts to become red and she starts talking non-sense.

Eunbi looks at Taehyung then she sit besides Taehyung, She leans closer to his ear.

"You wanna play game? Then let's play game." Eunbi whisper to Taehyung and looks at him, Her face was inch closer to Taehyung's. She was about to kiss Taehyung on the lips but suddenly Eunbi vomits on Taehyung's pants. Taehyung was shock on what just happened.

"Ya!" Taehyung yells at Eunbi who's already asleep in his chest. "Aish.. Really." He sigh deeply.

On the next day. At Taehyung's house in his room, Eunbi was sleeping soundly in Taehyung's bed while Taehyung is also sleeping in his bed beside Eunbi. Eunbi moves a bit closer to Taehyung without knowing that she's sleeping with a guy in same bed. Eunbi slowly waking up, She thought she was having a dream leaning closer to someone's chest, As she open her eyes slowly, She was shock as she saw who was sleeping beside her. She quickly sits up and looks at Taehyung who's still sleeping. She looks down to herself and notice that she was wearing different clothes.