Chapter 5

[ Taehyung's POV ]

It was Sunday morning, I was having a morning walk at the park near our house. I decide to stop and have a rest at the bench. I stretch out my arms and yawns then I remember the wallet I saw few days ago. I grab my phone out of my wallet and search for her number.

I tap the call button and waits for her to pick up the call.

"Hello?" The girl on the other line answer.

"Hello? Is this Hwang Eunbi?" I ask.

"Who is this? Do I know you?" She ask.

"Well.. I found your wallet. You drop it on the bus few days ago. I pick it up and saw your ID card and I decide to call you." I nods.

"My wallet? Can I get it now?" She said

"Well.. Yeah, you can. Let's meet later night. At Hongdae coffee shop. Is that okay?" I response.

"Yes. That's okay. Thank you for keeping my wallet." She said gratefully.

After our conversation, She ended up our call and I put back my phone on my wallet.

[ END Of Taehyung's POV ]

At Hwang's Residence in the living room, Eunbi was having breakfast with her family.

"How was your school?" Eunbi's mom asked.

Eunbi looks at her mom and blinks, "Oh.. It's okay Mom. I'm keeping my high grades." She nods.

"That's good." Her dad smile.

"How about Eunha? How is she? I heard from her mom that she lock herself last week?" Her mom blinks and looks at Eunbi after sipping on her coffee.

"Oh.. She's doing fine now Mom. Yeah. Someone break her heart. That's why she acted like that." Eunbi nods.

"How about you? Is there someone breaking your heart or someone stole our daughter's heart?" Her dad ask then chuckles a bit.

"Eh.. No one yet dad." She nods.

"It's okay if you're liking someone. Just don't forget to focus on your study, eo?" Her mom smile.

Eunbi looks at her Dad and Mom, She smile and nods.

"Well.. I like someone in my school. His name is Jeon Jungkook. We hang out few days ago. He told me he wants me to date him. I didn't say anything because I don't want him to know that I like him too." I nods a bit.

"Aigoo.. My baby princess is now a lady. Not a baby anymore." Her dad chuckle.

"It's okay, My princess. That's part of growing up." Her mom smile.

Eunbi and her parent continue their conversation.

Eunbi has a really close relationship with her family, not like the relationship between Taehyung and his family.

It was already Sunday night, Eunbi was already on her way to the Coffee shop where she will meet the guy found her wallet. She was on the bus, looking outside the window as she hums a song.

[ Eunbi's POV ]

I was on my way to the meeting place where I will meet the guy that found my wallet, I was looking outside the window. After a minutes, I already arrive at the Hongdae street. I get off the bus and heads to the coffee shop.

As soon as I arrived at the Coffee shop, I look around and my eyes blink as I saw a familiar face, It was Taehyung. The man who broke Eunha's heart. I saw him again. There's so many people in this world why I saw him here.