Chapter 3.

Eunbi's POV.

I was walking with my bicycle and on my way to Eunha's house cause she haven't texted me even once today so I'm thinking maybe she is sick and staying in her room. I bought snacks for us just in case she was feeling well already, I was already near at her house when a car stops in front of their house as I look closely, I saw the two person inside kissed and after that I saw Eunha went outside the car and walks inside the house and the car left.

"Eunha had a boyfriend?" I said to myself.
It was surprisingly for me that she had a boyfriend now, I continue walking to her house and when I reach the house, I directly walk inside house, Their maids greeted me and I asked them where Eunha is and they said she was in her room so I go to her room.

Eunha squeals around her room and I have no idea yet, Is it because of that kiss, It might be Taehyung who kissed her. She was jumping on her bed like a happy kid then I walked inside and saw her, Eunha looks at her and smiles widely.

"Eunbi-ya.." She calls my name happily. "I'm gonna tell you something." She grins, She grabs my hand and make me sit beside her on her bed, I looks at her.
"What is it about?" Eunbi blinks.
"I'm dating someone now. Guess who is it?" Eunha grins cheekily.
"Who?" Eunbi blinks.
"Kim Taehyung." Eunha nods happily.
"Who? Kim Taehyung?" Eunbi asked.
Eunha smiles widely and nods happily, "Yes, Him."
Eunbi was just looking at her friend, "Really? I'm happy for you then." She smiles thinly.
"Thank you Eunbi, I thought he rejected me but earlier, He waits for me on the hallway and he kissed me suddenly and tells me that we are dating." Eunha said happily.
"Then he drove me home." Eunha continue.
Eunbi smiled at her friend as she was listening to her. "I see. I'm happy for you Eunha"
"I'm really happy when Taehyung said that earlier to me, I'm the happiest girl in the world." She said while grinning and hugging her pillow a bit tight.
Eubi shakes her head a bit on what her friend are acting weird again, "Don't let him to be your happiness, You might get hurt a lot if ever he will leave you." Eunbi nods seriously.
"He won't leave me, I won't let him leave me." Eunha nods confidently.
Eunbi was just looking at her friend who's so happy because she's now dating the man of her dream, Eunbi wants her friend to be happy so she let her and just support her.

On the next morning, Eunbi was already in her school, She was at the school rooftop. Sh stretches her arms and body as her morning exercise. After she does her simple exercise routine, Eunbi sits on the ground and yawns.
"I'm still sleepy." She said to herself and rubs her eyes as she closes them.
She suddenly remember her friend Eunha is finally dating someone and it's Taehyung, The man of her friend's dream.
"As long as Eunha is happy, I'm also happy." She said to herself.
"Why are you talking to yourself?" She suddenly heard a familiar voice behind her.
Eunbi tilts her head and saw Jungkook standing behind her. "What are you doing here?" She blinks.
"Hmm.. to see you?" He blinks then grins.
"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and slightly shakes her head.
Jungkook sit on the ground beside Eunbi and looks at her, "So, why are you talking to yourself?" He blinks.
"It's none of your business." She nods.
"Why talking to yourself if you can open it up to some of your friend or to me." He smiles as he looks at her.
Eunbi looks at her, "Talking to myself is better than talking to you." She replied.
"Oh, Really?" He nods slowly. "I wish I was your self then." He continue.
"Why?" Eunbi raised her brow.
"So that, You can talk to me." He looks at her.
Eunbi laughs a bit from what Jungkook just said to her, Jungkook was just looking at her and smile as he saw Eunbi laughing because of him for the first time.
Eunbi looks at him "Don't ever talk like that"
"You look more beautiful when you are smiling." Jungkook nods.
Eunbi looks at him and stands up, "I'm going now before you say anything else." She chuckles a bit then left.
Jungkook tilts his head and watch Eunbi leaving the rooftop and smiled at himself.

My best friend's ex-lover.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें