Chapter 16

Eunbi was already in her room, She can't stop thinking about what happened between Her and Taehyung earlier.

[ FLASHBACK ]

"You don't have anything to tell me? Well, Me i have to tell you something." Taehyung face Eunbi. "Eunha told me she was your best friend. That she planned breaking my heart as her revenge. And you knew about it.. So that's why you continue approaching me.." Taehyung chuckles bitterly.

Eunbi was shock after what Taehyung just said, She looks down when Taehyung looks at her with a hate and mad at his eyes. "Well.. Taehyung-ah.." Eunbi looks up to Taehyung.

"What?! You will gonna tell another lie to me?!" Taehyung yell at her, Taehyung's eyes started to get teary and same as Eunbi.

"I was true about my feelings for you, I changed because of you!" Taehyung grabs Eunbi's arms tightly and looks at her. "How could you.. I thought you were different.." Taehyung push Eunbi away from him. "You didn't just broke my heart. You also tear me into small pieces.. You win.. Happy?" Taehyung's tear fell on his cheek as he looks at Eunbi. He turns his back and walks back to his car and left Eunbi alone.

[ FLASHBACK ends ]

Eunbi hugs her knees and buries her face between them when she start crying again, She doesn't know what to do to now that the man she love already hate her because of what happened.

"You shouldn't agree at the first place, Eunbi-ya.." She mumbles to herself. "And you shouldn't fall for him since you know this will happen." She sniffs and cries a lot.

On the next day. Eunbi decides to go to Eunha's school for them to talk, She skipped her first class for it. After a minutes, Eunbi arrives at Eunha's school and heads to her classroom since Eunha gave her classroom number when Eunbi texted her.

Eunha was alone in the classroom since it's still early for their first subject, After a minutes Eunbi arrives at the classroom, Eunha was sitting on her seat. They both look at each other.

"What do you want to talk about?" Eunha blinks at her friend.

"You.. You told Taehyung about our plan?" Eunbi blinks.

"Ahh.. Yes, I did. Why? Did he told you? Did you tell him about it too?" Eunha stands and walks to her friend.

"Yes.. I was about to tell him the truth last night. But I guess you told him first." Eunbi nods.

"What did he said?" Eunha blinks.

"He said a lot to me.. Do you know what. You get what you want now. He's broken." Eunbi looks at her friend, controlling her tears.

"Really? That's great.." Eunha smile. "Now.. You can forget everything and you can date Jungkook now and be happy together." Eunha nods.

"You're right. I should forget everything. Because that's was our plan.. Your plan." Eunbi turns her back to her friend and was about to leave but stop because of her friend's question.

"Do you.. By any chance, Do you like him?" Eunha ask.

Eunbi tilts her head to her friend who was still standing, "No.. I don't like him.. Like in our plan, I can't fall for him. And I can't like him." Eunbi nods, Eunha smile at her friend before Eunbi finally left and went to her school.