Chapter 11

Same night, Eunbi texted her friend Eunha after Taehyung calm himself and went back to his mom.

SMS.

To: Jung Eunha.

Eunha-ya? Where are you now? I thought we will have sleepover?

Eunbi was already in her pajamas, lying on her bed while waiting for her friend reply. While waiting for Eunha's reply, She suddenly remember the first time she saw Taehyung cried. She starting to felt guilty, She sigh deeply and closes her eyes.

"Why she's not replying? Did she forgot?" Eunbi mumbles to herself. After a minutes of waiting, Eunha still has no response to her. She fell asleep as she wait.

On the next day, At the coffee shop. Eunha was there with her other friend that also know about her plan to Taehyung. She talk about what she saw last night.

"So, You're jealous?" Her friend blinks.

"Jealous? Me?" Eunha looks at her friend and chuckle then shook her head. "I'm not." She nods.

"Oh.. Really? Remember, You're the one who wants this. So you don't need to." Her friend nods.

"I know that.." Eunha nods. She sips on her coffee then looks at her friend and smile then remember again what she saw.

Eunha knows that Eunbi won't have feelings for him, That she's just playing the games and will not break the rules. So she shouldn't get jealous and she know that Eunbi has a crush on someone. That Taehyung is not a type of guy that Eunbi will like.

At the hospital, Eunbi decides to visit Taehyung's mom after the accident last night. She makes her way to Taehyung's mom room, She knocks thrice on the door as she arrived at the room but no one response, So she decide to open the door.

"Hello?" Eunbi peeks inside and didn't saw Taehyung inside the room, Just his mom who was still lying on the bed.

Eunbi walks inside and closes the door after, She looks around but she didn't really saw any Taehyung's presence. She puts the basket full of fruits down on the table, She then take a seat and looks at Taehyung's mom.

"No wonder why Taehyung loves his mom that much, He looks like his mom." Eunbi nods at herself.

While Eunbi was watching Taehyung's mom, Taehyung who just arrived at his mom's room sees and heard Eunbi.

"Really? Do i look like my mom?" Taehyung sit beside Eunbi and ask.

Eunbi startled a bit, She looks at Taehyung and blinks. "You scared me. Aishh"

"Sorry, I bought foods outside." Taehyung nods.

"I bought fruits for you and your mom." Eunbi nods.

"Thanks.." Taehyung nods and stand to prepare the foods he bought.

Eunbi noticed that Taehyung was now back to his old self, She watch Taehyung prepared.

"You won't gonna help me?" Taehyung looks at Eunbi and raise his brow.

"Huh?" Eunbi blinks then stands. "Sorry.." Eunbi helps Taehyung preparing.