Chapter 13

On the next day, At Eunbi's school. She was at the school rooftop since it's their break time, Eunbi remembers what happened last night.

[ Eunbi's FLASHBACK ]

Taehyung looks at her eyes, "I don't want you to be with other guy, I don't want to see you with other guy, You.. Only need to look at me.. When I see you happy, It makes me smile inside. When I'm not with you, It makes me think of you.. Is.. Is it because I like you?" Taehyung blinks. Eunbi was startled on Taehyung's words to her. "I don't think it's because I like you.. I think I fall for you already" Taehyung said sincerely. Eunbi thinks that Taehyung is just drunk that's why he's saying like that.

Taehyung gently cups her cheeks and caress it with his thumb. "Eunbi-ya.." He leans his face more closer to Eunbi and their lips touch once again. Eunbi blinks her eyes twice as Taehyung kiss her once again. Eunbi suddenly remember Eunha plan if ever Taehyung will fall for her. She suddenly felt guilty once again after Taehyung confessed his true feelings about Eunbi.

[ End Of Eunbi's Flashback ]

She was holding her phone thinking if she will tell to Eunha what Taehyung confessed about his feelings to her. She started to feel guilty again since last night. She didn't want this plan at the first place. Eunha was the one who push her to this situation. Suddenly she receive a message from her best friend Eunha.

SMS.

To: Jung Eunbi.

Eunbi-ya~ Let's go shopping later, eo? See you ^^

After reading her friend's message she took a deep sigh and looks up the clear sky.

After an hours of discussion at their school, It was now already dismissal and students making their way home. When Eunbi walks out the school building, Jungkook approach her that make her startled a bit.

"Hello.." Jungkook grins. "Shall I take you home?" He blinks.

"Me and Eunha will gonna go shopping, You should go home now and rest." Eunbi smile thinly and nods at Jungkook.

"Oh.. I see then. Text me when you got home okay?" Jungkook smile. "Bye.. And take care." He waves his hand and left Eunbi.

Eunbi smile and waved her hand when he left. Eunbi was on her way out of the school gate when suddenly Taehyung's car stop in front of her. She blinks twice when Taehyung gets off his car and walk towards her with a smile on his face.

"Hello.." Taehyung greeted Eunbi with a smile then softly peck her forehead.

Eunbi looks at him then smile fakely at him, "What are you doing here?" She blinks.

"Come with me.." Taehyung grins.

"Where?"Eunbi blinks.

"Just come.." Taehyung nods.

Taehyung opens the other door of his car and let Eunbi to go inside the car, He closes the door after and goes to the driver seat. Taehyung buckle Eunbi's seat belt for her then peck her on her nose and smile. Eunbi was just looking at him and just smiling at him fakely. Taehyung buckle his seat belt after and starts driving to his place where He and his mom staying.