Chapter 9

At the coffee shop that day, Eunbi and Eunha was having a best friend bonding since they haven't hang out after Eunbi starts going out with Taehyung, Eunha excused herself to go to the public restroom, While Eunbi was waiting for her friend, She looks outside the glass window while sipping on her latter then suddenly Jungkook appeared, He was standing outside the coffee shop, Eunbi blinks as Jungkook waves his hand while smiling through the glass window after that he makes his way inside and sit across Eunbi.

"What are you doing here?" Eunbi looks at Jungkook.

"I was wandering around then I saw a beautiful lady looking outside this glass window." He grins.

Eunbi chuckles a bit then shook her head lightly.

Jungkook notice the other beverage on the table, He looks at Eunbi. "Are you with someone?" He blinks.

"Yes, I'm with my best friend." Eunbi nods.

"Oh.. I see.." Jungkook nods.

While Eunbi and Jungkook was having a conversation. Taehyung suddenly came, He saw Eunbi having conversation with a guy, He walks toward them. Eunbi was a bit startled when she saw Taehyung.

Taehyung grabs Eunbi's wrist without a word and supposed to drag Eunbi out of the coffee shop but Jungkook stops Taehyung by grabbing Eunbi's other hand when he saw Eunbi resisting to go with him, Eunbi looks at Jungkook.

"Eunbi doesn't want to go with you." Jungkook looks at Taehyung.

Taehyung turns his head to Jungkook then smirks. "Who do you think you are? Don't you know about me and Eunbi?" He added.

"As far as I know, There's nothing between you and Eunbi. So let go of her." Jungkook said then he removes Eunbi's hand from Taehyung's grip.

Eunha was on her way back to their table after using restroom but stops as she saw Taehyung with Eunbi and with another guy. Jungkook leads Eunbi back to her seat but then Taehyung stops him from grabbing him on his shoulder.

"You can't tell me what to do or not what to do." Taehyung glares at Jungkook then punch him on the face when Jungkook turns his head to Taehyung.

Eunbi and Eunha are both shock, Eunha runs to Jungkook as if she knows him, all she know it's her best friend's friend, Taehyung recognize Eunha, He chuckles a bit.

"Look who's here. Eunha-ssi.." He smirks. Taehyung thought the guy he punched was Eunha's boyfriend. "Let's go, Eunbi-ya." He said then left.

Eunbi was looking at Jungkook who's been punched on the face by Taehyung, She was worried to Jungkook and was mad to Taehyung. Eunha sign her friend to follow Taehyung, Eunbi doesn't want to leave Jungkook and her friend but she followed Taehyung instead. Jungkook and Eunha watch Eunbi left the coffee shop.

At Taehyung's car, It was a quiet atmosphere between Taehyung and Eunbi. Eunbi doesn't want to talk to Taehyung after what he did at the coffee shop.

"I can't believe that it was Eunha's boyfriend you're flirting with." He chuckles a bit.

Eunbi ignores Taehyung and looks outside the car's window instead.