Through The T.V

(that's him over there,the guy in the picture,but imagine he's 10)
The fire was burning bright,dark smoke everywhere,I could find mom or dad anywhere.Everything was collapsing,a man came out and carried me outside,everything went black.
I woke up in the hospital bed,my vision was blurry,there a bright light.
"Where am I ?".I got up from the bed,my vision cleared.I passed my hand through my hair in pain.Someone comes through the door.
"Your awake that's great"the man says.
"Why am I here ?"
"There was a fire in your house,you barely made it out alive"he said.
"What about my mom and dad ?"
"They didn't make it"he said.I got so sad,I felt the tears coming out,the just flowed out.
"But on the bright side your alive"he says.
"I have no one to take care of me I'm all alone what's the point of living"
"Well your only 10 you do have a lot more in your life"he said.
"Am I free to go ?"
"Let me check then I'll tell you"he said.The man walked back out and closed the door.I wiped my tears.I started coughing.The man walked back in.
"No we need to check for carbon monoxide in you"he said.Two weeks later.
I got off the bed and walked out the room and out the hospital.The doctor was right I was only 10 I had to much more life,I am a survivor,I can survive this even on my own.I put my hands in my pockets.1 month later.
I walked to my burned down house.I rummaged through the burned wood and furniture.
"Come on come it has to be here".I rummage through more of it,I look up and see a light that flashed.I ran towards it,it was the sword my dad always had,I put it on my back.It was really heavy.I walked back into town.Who would have though a 10 year old having a sword in a city,with no parent would be so calm.I saw a T.V store,I entered it,I was hoping I would see something about who burned the house.I looked around nothing.I saw a T.V that was channel flipping but no one was there,I walked closer to it.I trip on my shoelaces and fell into the T.V...