HELP ME!

there's cursing in this chapter,don't worry it censored)
Chase P.O.V
I woke up chained,I had more blood on my shirt and pants,I had some dripping from my mouth and my face.Everything was blurry and spinning.I think I took a beating.Everything hurts so much,there was a crack of light,Lloyd come out.
"I see you awake"he said.
"I see your not Lloyd"
"Correct I'm his evil clone"
"Why am I like this ?"
"Oh the boss told me to do it,so you would't escape"
"You could have done less"
"Ya but its fun to torture you".He walked up to me and grabbed my necklace,he yanked it off,and smashed it into pieces.
"Nice necklace I think I'll keep it"
"F*** you".He grabbed my face.
"That's no way for a 10 year old to talk".I'm gonna call him evil Lloyd,because well he looks like Lloyd but he's evil.I spit blood on face his face.
"You eared your self a double beating"Evil Lloyd said.Out of no where he punches me in the face.I was on my side.He starts kicking my chest.
"Stop we don't want to kill him"someone said.I opened my eyes,it was that shadow man from my dream,he was real ?!.But he was literally a shadow it was super weird.He had normal close but he was all black,his eyes where a bright read,and he had a white smile,only thing not black was his face.
"Your that shadow dude from my dream ?!"
"Yes Chase I am,but you may call me Shadow"he said.
"I won't call you anything"
"If you don't reply when my self or Lloyd here talks to you then we'll beat you"
"Where are my googles ?"
"We took them,we thought they meant sentimental value so we took them"Evil Lloyd said.
"And we have something else".Shadow took out my sword.My eyes widened.
"You where the bastards that took my sword"
"Yes we did,didn't you say it was your fathers,funny you never met your father"Shadow said.
"That's why its a memory"
"Well its a very strong memory"
"Hey boss what if we destroyed it"Evil Lloyd said.
"We can't destroy it idiot,its made from the strongest metal ever,its stronger than titanium"
"I guess that true,well lets use it against the ninja since they care about him so much"
"Perfect idea".They walked out the room.It went dark again.
I tried to get up but my feet were chained,I laiyed my head on the wall.I was bleeding everywhere.Even if I wanted to I couldn't move a muscle,dammit Evil Lloyd why'd you have to take my necklace.Everything started spinning again,my shut closed.
Nya's P.O.V
I walk out the store.I look around to see if I can find Chase I couldn't find him anywhere,I started asking people if they've seen him,nothing.Maybe he went home.Maybe he's home,I pull out my phone and call Jay.
"Hey Jay,is Chase over there with you guys ?"
"No why ?,what happened ?"
"Nothing I just can't find him here at the mall"
"You think he's gone missing"
"I think so"
"I tell the others to look around the city"
"Alright thanks Jay,bye"
"Bye".I put my phone in my pocket.I started running to the bounty.
Jay's P.O.V
I walk out of my room into the game room where everyone was.
"See your awake from you nap,Jay"Cole said.
"Uh guys,I think Chase's is missing"
"No he's just with Nya at the mall"Kai said.
"No she just called me he's not there"
"We've gotta find him"Lloyd said.They all got up and went to there rooms.I thought we where gonna find him,what?!
Lloyd's P.O.V
I ran into my room and changed into my GI,and grabbed one of my katana's.Dammit Chase didn't you learn already not to wander off.Uh whatever I gotta find him.Me and the guys walk out and run onto the deck.
"Search every inch of the city for him".They all nodded.We jump off the deck and make our dragons.
Chase's P.O.V
I wake up in the same place again.Margret is brushing my hair,she's humming a song.I blink a few times.
"Why am I here ?"
"I need to tell you,you and your friends are in terrible danger.That shadow man he's here to harm you and anyone that gets in the way"
"Then why are my friends a threat ?"
"Because one of them is on there way to save you"
"Lloyd ?'.Margret nodded.
"I can't do anything I'm chained up though"
"Chase there's always a solution to every problem"
"But why does he want me ?"
"Because Chase you have the power of the sun,that's the only power that kills the shadows"
"But I've barley used them"
"Chase you have a full potential it is extremely powerful,you just need to unleash it"
"I guess your right"
"I am".Margret disappears.I blink my eyes and they close again.
I wake up again in the dark room.