Please Get Me Out Of Here

Lloyd's P.O.V
I flew around the forest,I found nothing.Dammit Chase where could you be ?I flew around some more for about 4 hours.I didn't find him.Uh its been 4 hours,I'll continue tomorrow.
Shadow's P.O.V
I was making a potion that could let me extract Chase's power.It was simple but took a long time.I need the moon and stars to be a lined perfectly.One wrong thing could kill me.Evil Lloyd walked in.
"Hello boss"
"What do you want"
"I was wondering do we kill him instantly or slowly torture him"
"You seriously bother me for that ?"
"Well ya"
"Uh we slowly kill him sheesh,now go feed him he can't die yet"
"You got it boss"
Evil Lloyd's P.O.V
I grabbed the tray of food and walked into the dark room.
"Hey yo kid wake up".I started flickering the lights.Chase opened his eyes.
"What do you want,I was dreaming"
"Why do you dream,dreams don't come true"
"Because people need an alternate reality that they can do anything they want"
"Oh,well he's your food"I put the food at his feet.
"Eat it"
"Wait!".I moaned.
"What ?"
"I can't eat it"
"Why not ?"
"My hands are chained up,you have to feed it to me".I walked to Chase and sat on the floor.
"Your lucky the boss wants me to do this".I grabbed the spoon and put the food in his mouth.About 20 minuets later.
"Thanks".I didn't reply,I walked to the door,I turned off the lights and left the room.
Chase's P.O.V
Evil Lloyd left the room.It went dark again.I tried to squirm out of the chains,but they where skin tight.10 minuets later,I ended up doing nothing except breaking my wrist.I didn't want to scream.I thought shadow and evil Lloyd would come and beat me.I tried to hold back the pain as much as I could but I didn't succeed.I ending up screaming in pain.As I suspected Shadow can in.
"Well you interrupted me making my potion now I have to do it again,now you get beat"
"I know,but please don't I just broke my wrist"
"Well sorry you know the price".Shadow had a big smile on his face,I only saw his smile and his big red eyes.He started beating me.1/2 an hour later.I was coughing blood and I had a black eye and cuts everywhere.I couldn't do anything,no matter how many times I tried nothing could stop him.
Nya's P.O.V
I feel terrible,it was my fault Chase was kidnapped,I had to find him.I feel bad for Lloyd,he seemed like her really cared for him.One day with me and he's already lost.If he's dead I could never forgive my self.I search around the city,every place a kid would like to go,nothing.I give up and go back to the bounty.
"Please tell me someone found him"
"Nope non of us did"Jay said.
"Where could a 10 year old go ?"Kai said.
"I checked everywhere I kid would like to go I didn't find him anywhere"
"We'll continue tomorrow,you six must get your sleep"Sensei said.
"Yes sensei"all of us said. Everyone walked to there room.I changed into my pajamas and layied on my bed.Dammit I feel so bad,I hope we find him.I close my eyes and fall asleep.
Lloyd's P.O.V
I layied on my bed thinking where Chase could be.We have to find him we have to,I just hope he's alright out there.I close my eyes and go to sleep.
Chase's P.O.V
I was on the floor I was bleeding from my mouth and everywhere.I could do anything,it hurt to move.I tred my best to stay awake but I couldn't I fell asleep.