Who Are You Guys?!

A girl was at the top,she was wearing a red dress and had short black hair.
"Hey you guys,who's the kid"she said.
"This is,wait we never got your name"the one in blue said.
"Ya what is your name ?"the one in red says.
"Give me food then I'll talk"
"Smart guy"he one in black said.To be honest I hadn't eaten in like forever.
"Zane go make some food"one in green said.
"So who are you guys ?"
"The one in green is Lloyd,the one in red is Kai,he one in black is Cole,the robot is Zane,the girl is Nya and I'm Jay"the one in blue said.
"Who are you ?"Cole said.
"I'm Chase"
"Here you go,I made the quickest thing,rice"Zane said.He handed to sticks,I looked at them confused.
"What do I do with these ?"
"You use them to eat the rice"Nya said.I looked at them and then the rice.I threw onto the floor,I grabbed the bowl of rice and swallowed it.
"More please"
"Did he seriously eat that hole thing,he's like you Cole"Kai said.
"What does that mean ?"Cole said.
"No I just haven't eaten in a long time"
"How long ?"Lloyd said.
"About 1 month,I barely ate"
"Why don't you have a mom and dad"Kai said.
"Ya there dead,and some how I'm in this world",Zane came out with another bowl of rice.I didn't feel like eating it now.The fire flashed back into my memory.
"Cool sword can I have it"Kai said.Kai grabbed my sword,I punched him in the gut.
"I'm sorry but I cannot allow you to touch this sword or have it"
"A simple no could have been good"Kai said.
"Well I punched you instead".Jay started laughing.
"You got punched by a 10 year old"Jay said.I started eating the bowl of rice,it was really good.
"So Chase if you didn't have a mom or a dad how'd you survive ?"Nya said.I shrugged my shoulders.
"I'm a survivor,and probably luck".I finished the bowl of rice.I wiped my mouth.
"Thank you Zane"
"No problem Chase"Zane said.
"So why'd you steal the gem ?"Kai asked.
"I told you so I could get money from it,so I could survive here"
"That makes sense but you shouldn't steal"Lloyd said.
"This coming from someone that stole a wheel barrel full of candy"Kai said.
"Shut it Kai"Lloyd said.I looked at my hand it was bloody.Nya looked at me.
"Is there something wrong ?"Nya said.
"There's blood coming out my hand"
"I'll go get you bandages"Nya said.Nya walked away.