My True Potential

Chase P.O.V
I was on the deck of the bounty,the moon was full.I just murdered my friends,and I had no control I couldn't stop my self.I was covered in blood.Shadow appeared next to me.
"Wasn't that fun little brother ?"
"No you just made me murder my friends what do you think ?"
"Well why didn't you stop if you didn't like it ?".That pissed me off,he knew exactly why I couldn't stop.
"YOU KNOW THE FUCKING REASON WHY !"
"My my that's no way for a 10 year old to talk,let's straighten your attitude".Shadow punched me in the mouth,then kicked me,I went flying.I couldn't fight back he was still controlling me.He kept kicking me and punching me.I lay on the floor,covered with more blood.I try to get up,I was really weak.
"Have you learned or do yo need more disciple ?"
"I don't know what you have against me but *cough up blood*,I won't let you use me as a puppet"
"Oh and how so I control you".I fight back him controlling me,I make a ball of energy.The ball of energy got bigger and bigger,my hair and close started changing color too.I was gold literately gold,my eyes went white,I got a gold sword as well.Shadow had a black sword,I guess it was black against gold.I kinda had turned super saiyan.
"I won't let you use me as a puppet !"
"But I still control you"Shadow said,he twisted his blade,it showed my reflection.He swinged his sword,I deflected it with my blade.All you could here was our blades clashing together.Every time Shadow stricked at me he smiled really cocky.He swung his sword again,it touch my hair but it did cut through it.Shadow's eyes widened he was scared.I smile at him.
"I'm pure gold you can't cut through me"
"Well then I'll just change my sword !".Shadow's sword changed from black to titanium.My eyes widened how could he do that ?!.He swung his sword to cut off my head,I block it.
"You look scared little brother"
"I am not scared to loose to you"
"Well you should be,I'm gonna be the death of !".Shadow eyes widened as he cut my stomach.
"What a delight being able to kill the person who was the reason I was out casted"
"What ?".I back away,I still kept my guard on though.
"You see little brother,I was a prince it was awesome I could get anything I want,only thing I had a dark power inside me.By 7 I already surpassed our strongest warrior.Then you where born,you had light powers,everyone payed attention to you and not to me.I got pissed on day and killed our mother,our father thought it would be dangerous for me to be around people.He locked me up in my room,then I escaped.I was chased down,they casted me out to the forest where I could never see anyone again.They put a barrier around it so I wouldn't escape.Everyday I would go to the barrier to see if it would be un activated.All I saw was the towns people starring at you at your accomplishments,me they forgot me.One day towns girl had passed by,she saw me at the barrier,staring at the people in tears.She walked towards the barrier.I was instantly in love with her.She helped me escape the barrier,she taught black magic as well,but she was killed.She was killed for helping me.Then I went after you to kill you,so I could rule not you.They sent you to another dimension,as for me they casted a spell on me and I became a shadow"Shadow said,he had tears in his eyes.I felt sorrow for him,but I was still gonna kill him.He swung his blade,I could even dodge or block,he ha cut of my arm.I screamed in pain,I'm pretty sure everyone heard in the city.I swung my blade and cut hi leg,but I only cut his pants.The part of pant fell to floor to revile he had a metal leg.
"Trying to kill you they took my left leg"Shadow said,he raised his blade cut my chest.I was loosing a lot of blood and fast I had little time to kill him.I fell on the floor,on my knees,bleeding from my arm and chest.Shadow looked down at me,he hiss blade to my head.I had turned normal,my gold form had perished.
"I'll see you in hell little brother".I look up,Shadow has a sword through his stomach,and blood out of his mouth.The sword comes out of him,he falls to the floor.He lays in a puddle of blood,coughing up blood.I turn to him seeing Lloyd holding the blade,he was really bloody,I thought he was dead.It started pouring,I got up.
"Lloyd ?"
"What ?"
"Aren't you supposed to be dead ?"
"Yes but I survived"Lloyd said,he put the blade to my head,he had a dark look on his face.
"Now your gonna die along with your brother,for trying to kill me and my friends"
"Wait ! before you kill me,I had no control over my self,Shadow was controlling me"I said,looking up at him,I clench my my hand and make a fist."Please you have to believe me,I wouldn't kill you guys".Lloyd had put the blade down.He kneeled down.He straired at me in silence.
"I believe you"
"You do ?"
"Ya I do".I look at him with delight.Everything became blurry,I think I lost to much blood.I fell,everything spinning.
Lloyd P.O.V
Chase had fallen to the floor,I dropped my sword.I picked him up and carried him inside.I quickly grabbed some bandages and started wrapping his arm in them.
Chase P.O.V
I woke up in Margret's arms.
"I see you survived"Margret said with a warm smile.I look down I see I have a robot arm.
"I guess I did survive"
"Will you like to continue your adventure with your friends or alone ?"
"I want to be with my friends"
"As you wish"Margret said,she disappeared.I woke up again,I felt pain in my arm.I see Nya and Jay fixing my arm,they where putting on a robot one.It hurt a lot,but I tried not to scream.
"W-hat are yo-u guys do-ing"
"Oh your awake"Nya said.
"If I'm tal-kin-g I'm aw-ake"
"Ya but you passed out a long time"Jay said.