Shadow My Enemy,My Brother ?!

Shadows P.O.V
That kid thinks he could escape me,ha no way.Just one drink this and I'll be human again,I drank the potion.I dropped the bottle and started coughing and laughing.Finally I could kill that kid with my own hands.(the guy in the picture is how shadow looks)I grabbed the sword.
"Don't worry little brother your times gonna come and you'll be like me".I walked out the hideout.
Chase's P.O.V
"See guys I can beat you,such a shame a 12 year old beat you guys"
"Well me and Zane got close to beating you"Lloyd said.
"Ya but you didn't"
"Well you can join our team now"Kai said.
"Whoa !"
"Whats the cheering about ?"Nya said.
"I just beat all five of them,so I join the team"
"That's awesome Chase,guys you just got beat by a 12 year old step up your game will ya"Nya said.
"Eh I did break my wrist again Zane so I kinda did get owned to".Everyone walked inside,I stayed outside,I sense someone was out there.
Shadows P.O.V
Well little brother your soon gonna be like me,I put on my hoodie.I disappeared into the shadows and appeared on the ship.
Chase's P.O.V
Someone appeared out of no where.The person looked like me.
"Who are you ?"
"I see you forgot who I am"he said.
"Shadow ?!,what the hell how are you human ?!"
"Simple magic"
"Magic ?,magic can't do that"
"Fine black magic"
"Hey why do you look like me ?"
"Right I guess they never told you,I am Shadow your brother"
"What?! no I never had a brother"
"You don't know a lot of stuff".Lloyd walked out,Shadow grabbed me and put a gun to my back.
"Chase who's this ?"Lloyd said.
"I am Chase's brother"Shadow says.
"No".He unlocks the gun."Yup he's my brother"
"Yup and I'm taking him home"Shadow said.
"Well can I get a goodbye hug ?"Lloyd said.
"Sure".I walked up to Lloyd and gave him a hug,I let go and went back to Shadow.
"We can go now brother".I climbed down the anchor and started walking with Shadow still behind me with the gun to my back.Oh crap if I don't do what he says he gonna kill me isn't he,yup no doubting it.About 6 hour later we arrived back at the hideout.Shadow pushed me in,I fell on the floor.
"If you don't do something I tell you you'll get shot,and if you try to escape again I'll kill your friends"Shadow said.I nodded.I got back up but he kicked me back down.That one actually hurt.He grabbed my arm and chained it up,he did it to my other arm to.He punched me in my head,I went out.
Shadows P.O.V
"Sorry little brother,but I can't let you run around with your light powers".I stroke his face,and mess up his hair.
"Don't worry little brother soon I won't hit you but I'll control you !".I did feel a little sympathy for him,eh he'll get over it.
Chase's P.O.V
I woke up under the tree again,no one was here.I got up and walked around,no one.
"Hello !,anyone here ?".Nothing,I look around,nothing.
"Margret !".I see her drinking tea.
"Margret why am I here ?"
"I fear this will be your last time here"she said.
"Why ?"
"Shadow,he will turn you evil,only people of good hearts can enter this place"
"What do you mean turn evil ?"
"You will find out".Margret disappeared,and everything went black.