Light Against The Elements

Chase's P.O.V
"So light against fire,I wonder who'll win.Oh that's right light would"
"Your really confident there"Kai said.
"Yup,I was trained by assassins I'm really confident"
"What about your arm ?"
"I'm warning you now do anything to it and will hurt you"
"Ya your a 12 year old can beat me"
"Yup I can"
"Can you guys stop fighting and start fighting"Jay said.I cracked my knuckles.I singled Kai to come and try to hurt me.He ran up to me,I dodge him and elbowed him in the back.He fell on the ground,I stood on him,I grabbed his arm and twisted it.20 seconds later.
"Alright its been past 5 seconds let me go! dammit"Kai said.I let go of his arm and got off him.
"Next please"
"Alright kid my turn"Cole said.Cole walked up.
"How do I fight a ghost ?"
"Your gonna how to find out your self"Cole said.Dammit I didn't learn how to fight a ghost,I didn't even think there real,dammit.I face palmed.
"So lets go"Cole said.
"Wait if your a ghost won't you just go through me ?"
"Oh ya then we can't fight"Cole said.
"Alright next"
"I'll go"Lloyd said.
"Sure you wanna go I already could beat you"
"Ya but I've gotten stronger"Lloyd said.
"Well whatever".I ran to him,he grabbed my left arm and twisted arm and tripped me,and held me down.
"See"Lloyd said.I got pissed,he tripped and he fell,he got back up.I kicked him in the face.I grabbed his arm and twisted it.I put it up his neck,I kicked him down.30 seconds later.
"Let me go let me go your gonna break my arm !"Lloyd said.
"You shouldn't doubt me".I let go of his arm.
"Two more people and I can become I ninja"
"Alright someone's gotta beat him"Jay said.
"They why don't you try Jay ?"
"Uh why doesn't Zane try first"Jay said.
"Okay I'll go first"Zane said.Oh come on he's made of titanium how do I beat him,damn I wish I had my sword.
"Would you like to take the first hit ?"Zane said.I ran up to him and punched him,I felt my wrist breaking again.
"AH!!!!,my wrist again!!! dammit!!!!"
"Are you alright ?"Zane said.
"Ya I'm perfectly fine,I just screamed and I'm perfectly fine"
"Oh shall we continue"Zane said.
"Zane he's been sarcastic,he actually broke his wrist"Jay said.
"Yes dammit !!"
"Well calm well just put it in a cast"Cole said.I grabbed Zane's arm and flipped him and pinned him for 10 seconds.
"Done"
"Wait so you didn't break your wrist ?"Zane asked.
"No I actually did break my wrist,I just wanted to do that I could have only Jay to beat"
"Sly kid"Kai said.
"Yup can you the bandages now my wrist hurts a lot".Lloyd ran in and came back out with bandages,he thew them and I caught them.I wrap my wrist in them.
"Can you please get off me"Zane said.
"Oh oops sorry".I got off Zane.
"Your next Jay"
"Uh you sure you wanna fight with your broken wrist"Jay said.
"I've fought with a broken leg before,I can fight like this"
"Alright"Jay said.
"Great".I punched Jay in the face,I tripped him.I grabbed his arm twisted it and held it for 5 seconds.
"There,I'm in the team now"
"Guess so"Lloyd said.