Paul Blofis- Percy (and friends)(from Pre- B.O.L to Post B.O.L.)

Heyyyy... sorry about the wait... I didn't expect my sophomore year to be so... stressful and busy. So I'm trying to update when I can, but it's going to be slow for now. So sorry

And hey, please go read and vote on my story titled "Destiel." It's two one shots, but it's a competition, you don't have to vote, but please read and spread the word!! Thanks!

~~~~

Paul POV

Everything about the night was perfect. The weather, the food, the atmosphere, and my girlfriend looked gorgeous. Everything except one thing. Sally wouldn't look me in the eyes. She looked really nervous. "You've hardly touched your food. I thought chicken parmesan was your favorite!"

She looked up. "Oh yeah, it is! I just need to tell you something" she replied. She set her fork down and took my hand. "Ok so, don't freak out, but... I have a son. His name is Percy, and his record says he's a delinquent, but he's actually really nice and sweet and loyal, so loyal. You haven't met him because he's been at a camp for the summer, but now he's coming home and you two need to meet because he's entitled to know every man I date long term, and we've dated long term and I'm going to shut up now so you can something.

It was unexpected. I thought she was going to break up with me. It was great that that's the news, but he sounds like a delinquent. I'm a bit concerned with Sally's raising technique but... "I'd love to meet him!" I finally said.

She squealed a little and squeezed my hand. "Oh, thank you. He's coming home on Saturday. Be there around 10:00? In the morning, I mean." I nodded. "Ok, good!" Then we finished our date, temporarily forgetting about the upcoming meeting.

~~~~Time skip: Saturday~~~~

I woke up early this morning, showered, shaved, deodorized, brushed my teeth, deodorized, clothed, watched TV, deodorized, and finally left. (AN if you don't know, he's putting on so much deodorant because he's sweating it off because he's so nervous. Just to clear that up) I followed my normal route Sally's apartment. I walked up the steps, since the elevator was out of order, and stood in front of her door until my watch said 10:02, and then knocked.

"Coming!" came the cheerful voice of my girlfriend. When she opened the door, she was in jeans, a blouse and a floury apron. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she wasn't wearing any makeup. "Oh, good, you're here! Come in, I just made cookies." She pulled me in and laughed- I had stumbled from the sudden yanking on my arm. I chuckled nervously and she picked up on it. "Calm down! You and Percy will get along! Well, eventually."

The 'eventually' worried me, but I let her lead me to the den. "Wait here. I'll bring the cookies out." And she went into the kitchen. While she was gone, I surveyed the photos. The ones on the mantle, at least. They seemed to be in chronological order, judging by the growing boy in them. The first one was simply a picture of the beach somewhere. The rest were of a black haired, green eyed boy. The first few were normal, him holding a tooth with a gap in his smile, first Halloween, him and a younger Sally in front of a small shack on the beach and so on. But then, when the boy, Percy, I guess, looked to be about 11 or 12, scars began showing up. On his arms, face, legs, etc. One photo showed him and two other kids, a boy and a girl, all looking very tired, standing in front of some woods, matching orange shirts on. They were smiling wide, despite looking exhausted and hurt. The most recent showed the original three, plus a black haired girl with startling blue eyes. But Percy and the girl from the other pictures had an odd grey streak. Probably just something they did to 'look cool.'

"Ok." Sally said, coming into the room with a plate of cookies, oddly, they were blue. "The next batch is in the oven. Who knows when that boy'll be back. Thank gods nothing has happened this summer. Christmas almost gave me a heart attack and don't get me started on the last two summers. And I'm babbling again. Well, all that's left is to wait."