Mortals meet Demigods

So yeah, I had votes on my other story saying that they wanted more one-shots. They will be on multiple ships, and if it says NM it means No Mist, RP means real person that I'm using as the enemy or friend in the story, and CO means crossover. Get it? Got it? Good. 

[Edited July 24, 2016]

Raleigh Massingill

Hey, I'm Raleigh Massingill, class clown, playboy and jock of San Fransisco's School for Gifted Children. I just broke up with my most recent girlfriend, Suzanne. Thats my 2nd breakup this week. And its Monday.

I'm the hottest boy in this school, and everyone loves me. Except one person: Annabeth Jackson. She is the hottest girl in this school. She has princess curls, a tan California body, and a muscular body. Not like gross muscular, a lean muscular that says, 'I work out often, and like to keep in shape' My goal right now is to get her to date me. She rejects everyone saying that she has a boyfriend back in New York. But everyone knows she is in love with me. 

 So I swagger into the school, and I walk over to Annabeth's locker where she is packing for her first class, Greek. And we have a new teacher, Mr. Blowfish or something. "Hey Annie. You me, my house, 6:00, wear something cute." I began to walk away, expecting a yes. 

"No. I have a boyfriend. And don't call me Annie!" 

"C'mon, drop that loser. I am soo much better! I mean I am a son of Poseidon." Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the gods revealed that they are still around, and that they will be announcing some new Olympians soon. She burst out laughing. What? Just then, the intercom crackled to life. 

"Annabeth Jackson, please come to the office." Hmm. I wonder what that could be about. I'll find out later. Everything always makes its way to my ear eventually. 

 I walked into Greek and the teacher, introduced himself. "Hi, my name is Mr. Blofis and I will be your new teacher." He started to take roll and went through some names that I didn't listen to. Then he got to the J's. He laughed. Actually laughed at the name. I don't understand. The only J name in this school is Annabeth's. What is so funny about the name Jackson? Just then, Annabeth came walking in laughing with some guy. He was tall, maybe 6'2", with black windswept hair that looked like it had broken a few combs in its day, tan skin like he had spent his entire life on the beach, and eyes that looked like the sea moved in them. He was also covered in scars. 

"Annabeth, Percy, how nice of you to join us." Mr. Blofis said with amusment glittering in his eyes. Wait? He knows them? How? I thought he was new. 

"Sorry Pa- er, Mr. Blofis, We were, uh, catching up." Annabeth said. Why did she almost call him by his first name? 

"Speaking of, just, Zoe misses you." the new guy, I'm assuming his name is Percy, said. So they know each other? Who is Zoe? 

"Well, I'll see her when I go home. How is Beck?" Annabeth asked, probably forgetting we were here. Who are these people? 

"Annabeth dear, would you mind saving the family talk until later?" Mr. Blofis said. I wonder what he means by 'family talk'. 

Then he continued taking role. So the new kid also has the last name Jackson. Siblings maybe? Zoe and Charlie are probably younger siblings. 

"My name is Paul, I am married to the wonderful Sally Jackson-Blofis, Percy Jackson is my stepson, and I will let you tell him about himself in his own time, Annabeth Jackson is my stepdaughter," so I was right about the siblings thing, "we used to live in New York, but Percy needed to be closer to someone, so we moved here, also, I will technically not be your teacher for this class. In this class, Annabeth and Percy Jackson will be teaching. Since they are far more versed on the subject of mythology." They all shared a smile like it was some kind of inside joke. 

After he sat down, Percy and Annabeth stood up and were about to start talking when the intercom spoke up. "When the bell rings, please report to the auditorium immediatly. Thank you." Ok... Then the bell rang, so we all shuffled to the auditorium. On the way, I saw Percy and Annabeth kissing. What the hell? Why are they making out if they are making out if they're siblings. 

"Dude! Gross! Don't kiss your sister! Annabeth come on! Let's leave this asshole." 

"No. Is it so wrong to kiss my husband?" HUSBAND? HUSBAND!? 

"You're married? Why are you married at 17?" 

"Special circumstances." Percy replied cooly. I left the couple, already devising my way to break them up.

Onstage, there were 30 thrones.I recognized  only 12 occupants as the Olympians. The others were probably the new gods.  Everyone bowed. I looked over at our new 'teachers', and they had paled considerably. I wonder why. When we had all settled down, and they had blinked the lights, one of the men, who I assumed was Zeus, from the grandeur of his throne, and said, "Will Percy and Annabeth Jackson come forward please?" They shook their heads and stayed seated. That's the way to get yourself blasted by lightning! 

"Do we have to bribe you with Zoe and Beck?" asked a really pretty girl with choppy hair. 

"Piper, you wouldn't." Annabeth replied with a dangerous look in her eyes. 

"Yes I would." 'Piper' replied cheerily, like threatening mortals was something to take joy in. 

"Pipes, you know I always beat you in combat." Annabeth said. 

"Yes, but not going to school has its perks. I get way more training time than some people! Y'know, some of our mothers don't care that much about education that is gonna change in three years." They both rolled their eyes. 

"Ok. We're coming. But next time any of you other newbies wanna bring our children into something, remember that Seaweed Brain and I have much more training and experience than most of you." 

  I sat, astonished, as the pair slowly strolled up to the gods like it was an everyday occurrence. "Mortals, might I introduce to you, the newest major gods of Olympus. Please state your name, title, and that's full titles, and parent." The gorgeous woman, who had pink hearts on her throne, cleared her throat and gave the king of the gods a pointed look. He sighed, "And relationship status." The thirteen new gods sighed and looked at Percy and Annabeth to start. The duo looked at them like 'Really? Do we have too?' The rest nodded to them. They sighed. Percy started. "Hey! My name is Perseus Jackson! But call me Percy" Then he listed all of his accomplishments. Damn. That boy has been through some serious shit. Then he said, "I am the god of loyalty, swordsmanship, and hurricanes. I am also prince to the sea. I am married to Annabeth Jackson, and we have twins named Zoe Selena Jackson and Charles Luke Jackson."    

Then, everyone else went, of course there was Annabeth, daughter of Athena, who had done almost everything Percy had done, and the goddess of architecture and bravery. Also, the princess of the sea. Then there was Jason, son of Jupiter, married to Piper, daughter of Aphrodite, goddess of natural beauty, Hazel, daughter of Pluto, goddess of precious jems, married to Frank, son of Mars, god of  shape-shifting, Leo, son of Hepheastus, god of fire and metal dragons, he was married to Calypso, goddess of islands, next to her were the Stoll brothers, Travis and Connor sons of Hermes, gods of pranking. Travis was married to Katie daughter of Demeter, goddess of gardening. Connor was married to Miranda, also a daughter of Demeter, who is also the goddess of gardening. Next came Clarisse, daughter of Ares, goddess of electric spears, she was married to Chris, son of Hermes, god of recovering PTSD patients, Thalia, daughter of Zeus, goddess of lightning, married to Nico, son of Hades, god of Ghosts. They were the prince and princess of the underworld and sky. 

 When I heard what these people had gone through, I was astounded. I didn't think any of this happened. And this is how I met the immortal couple Percabeth, and many new gods.