Miranda Collins (Fields of Punishment)

This one is short. This one was a request, I will be uploading the other request as soon as possible. Thanks for the idea!

Miranda POV

    I walked away from another guy, crying. This one had said the same things the others had, “Whore, bitch, fat, pug faced,” The list just goes on and on. Oh look, here comes my next rejection. Except, this one looked familiar, and less soul-like. He was a lot more substantial, and walked like he owned the place. I dried my eyes and strutted over to him. I said, “Hey, handsome. Why don’t we get out of this hell hole and do something fun?” He glanced at me, then he glanced at me again. “M-miranda? Miranda Collins?” He stuttered, his eyes as round as golf balls. “Um, yeah. But why aren’t you laughing at me and calling me ugly and stuff?” He gasped and started pacing, all the while nervously running his hands through his hair. “You might not remember me, but I’m Nico di Angelo. The gay kid that had a fiance?”

    Then I remembered. He had said something about the fields of punishment when I had called his fiance a fag. “How are you alive and… young? I died when I was 82, how do you still look 23?” Then it hit me. I had bullied a god and his godly fiance. “Wh-who is your godly parent?” I asked shakily. He looked at me cooly, and said, “Hades. And my husband’s father is Apollo. Who, was very mad at you for calling his son that. I, in fact, was the reason he didn’t kill you then. I told him that I needed time to come up with new words for the men to call you. But, I did tell Aphrodite she could ruin your love life.” He said that part about the goddess of love very smugly. Well, that explains why I had three failed marriages.

    “So, you were serious when you said that you would make sure I went to the Fields of Punishment. One questions, you said that this would only happen if I came close to you again. I never did. Soo… Why am I here?” I asked. “You did come near us. That day we passed on the street, I was talking to my daughter, and you were listening. You didn’t think I noticed you, did you?” I shamefully shook my head no. “Well, I did. And now, I really regret doing this. You didn’t do anything that deserved this, in fact, you cleaned up your act after that incident with Will and me.” When I asked how I knew, he said, “I sat in the shadows during your evaluation.” He said, embarrassed.

    “I can’t take you to Elysium, but I can get you to Asphodel.”  he said. I nodded. “I’m sorry I bullied you. I hope you are eternally happy with  your husband.” I said. That was the last I ever saw of Nico di Angelo.

Told you it was short. Hope you enjoyed! Adios!