Charlena- Bianca di Angelo

Two chappies in one day! This one is during the end of the Titan war. I apologize for any feels I invoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Bianca POV

I was sitting in Elysium when a dark skinned, buff guy walked in. I thought I knew him from somewhere, when it dawned on me: this is the head counselor for the Hephaestus cabin. When he walked in, he had a couple of hairs that were burning.

The guy, Beckendorf I think, walked in and sat under a tree, staring at the entrance. Maybe he was waiting on someone?

A couple of hours later, which meant a couple of days in the real world, I went to check on him. He hadn’t moved, and hadn’t started stopped staring at the entrance, either. I decided to talk to him.

I sat down next to him and said “Who are you waiting for, Beckendorf?” He broke his gaze long enough to see who I was, then returned to staring at the entrance, “Hey Bianca. I’m waiting for Silena Beauregard. By the way, Nico really misses you. He’s not at camp a lot, he spent most of his time down here. We all thought he was looking for you.” I looked down, I should have known this topic would come up with someone who knew both me and my brother. “I think he needs to mourn me and continue with his life. I mean, I want him to remember me, but I want him to be happy. Get a boyfriend. Yes, Nico is gay. I knew before he had a crush on Percy before he did. Anyway, I just want him to move on. And not end up like our half-siblings: hate-filled, full of grudges and friendless.”

He nodded. The silence was awkward. I hadn’t gotten to know any campers before I left. There wasn’t really time, y’know? I decided to change the subject, “So… how did you die?” He sighed. “A lot like you did, actually. Well, at least for the same reason: to save Percy. We were sent on a mission to destroy Luke/Kronos’ ship. Everything was going fine until a monster sounded the alarm. By the time they found me, I had gotten all of the bombs set and coordinated with the detonator/ my watch. They dragged me to the top deck and threatened to kill me. I signalled Percy that everything was set and told him to leave. He refused several times before finally jumping off the boat. Then, I blew it up. Now I’m here, hoping I wait several weeks in Elysium time (several years in real time) before the love of my life walks through those gates.”

“We’ll know soon. A lot of dead demigods are coming in now. About ¾ are heading to the fields of punishment, ¼ are on their way here. With demigods it’s easy to choose where to put them. Especially in times of war. Everyone who fought on the side of the gods comes here, everyone on the other side goes to the fields of punishment. Or, if they are particularly bad, they get sewn into my dad’s underwear.” I said. He looked at me strangely. “Children of Hades retain some of their powers when they die. I can sense who is entering the Underworld, unless they are in large groups. If a child of Hades ends up in Asphodel, they could retain their memory. By the way, the demigods are about to walk in.”

As soon as I had said it, about 40 people came walking in. Beckendorf stood up and scanned the crowd nervously, like he did and didn’t want her to be there. Finally, the last person walked in, and still no sign of Silena. He sighed, whether it was in relief or disappointment, I don’t know.

Suddenly, he was tackled from behind. “Charlie!” “Silena!” It was her. She had been a casualty. No Nico, no Percy, no Grover, no Annabeth, and no Thalia. Good.

I made a decision. After seeing the love of Charlena, I wanted a second chance at life. But there was something I had to do first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found him in the Garden of Persephone. “Nico” I said softly. He turned and his eyes widened. “B-bianca?” He whispered. I think he almost hugged me, but then realized I was a spirit. “I’ve been looking for you! I can bring you back! You and I-” he said before I interrupted him.

“No, Nico. I’m choosing rebirth. But I know someone who will need to be brought back. She’s in the field of Asphodel because she wouldn’t let her mother be sent to the Fields of Punishment. She’s our sister, but she isn’t Greek.” I told him about the Romans and what he needed to do.

He nodded. I turned around to go tell the judges my choice, but Nico stopped me with four words, “Bianca… I love you.” A smile made its way to my face. “I love you too, Lil’ Brother.” I said before leaving to begin my new life.